1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

New Profile Posts

  1. I3lackBro
  2. Nicolyce
    Nicolyce
    Merry Soremas for all!! <3
    1. Vendanna likes this.
  3. Vendanna
    Vendanna
    Wishing a nice Xmas to everyone (and their dogs) :3
  4. kismet07
    kismet07
    1. I3lackBro
      I3lackBro
      Would like to see your MW stone build
      Dec 24, 2017
  5. Titoviana
    Titoviana
    Also @Vendanna I will start to play kamihime project. Remembered you.
    1. Vendanna likes this.
    2. Vendanna
      Vendanna
      Nice! we have a discord for the union in that game, you should ask Reki about it if we get a slot open for you to join. ^^
      Dec 24, 2017
  6. Titoviana
    Titoviana
    I'be been playing Granblue Fantasy lately
  7. YangBr
    YangBr
    Did a bunch 10+1’s and I did get a legendary but turned out to be Bell... now my luck is really drained...
    1. Drakon likes this.
    2. Krezhyre
      Krezhyre
      All hail the one true waifu and gratz!
      Dec 24, 2017
  8. FelliLoss
    FelliLoss
    over 700 legendaries found a new owner on this 100 crystal refund day for every 10+1 draw.
    1. YangBr
      YangBr
      Damn
      Dec 23, 2017
  9. kismet07
    1. Tardy
      Tardy
      the song was christmas in theme, but this video ticks me off
      Dec 24, 2017
  10. Cycromanc
    Cycromanc
    Hi. Just signed up here for tips and help :)
    1. Okayshows
      Okayshows
      WELCOME BUDDY
      Dec 23, 2017
    2. Dragastal
      Dragastal
      Madness :o
      Dec 23, 2017
  11. Jaxx
    Jaxx
    Daddy Vitos confrimed
    1. Raytan likes this.
    2. Okayshows
      Okayshows
      Mommy vitos already here
      Dec 23, 2017
    3. Jaxx
      Jaxx
      I approve of Mommy Vitos
      Dec 23, 2017
  12. RyuSagara
    RyuSagara
    Should I take a 75% chance to get ER+DM with a 25% chance I get ER+ST? Or just wait for one more DM?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. RyuSagara
      RyuSagara
      Lol I will try
      Dec 22, 2017
    3. anavn
      anavn
      Wait cos the risk is too high
      Dec 22, 2017
    4. RyuSagara
      RyuSagara
      Yeah I agree.
      Dec 23, 2017
  13. zakumkidx
    zakumkidx
    To spend on Soccer Spirits or Fate Grand Order this Christmas is a big dilemma which i face now
    1. Okayshows
      Okayshows
      Fgo.
      Dec 22, 2017
    2. Pekabo
      Pekabo
      Exchange into singles, and make it rain, dont know if they take holiday vacationsif you catch my drift
      Dec 22, 2017
  14. PokeMango
    1. Dragastal
      Dragastal
      I got a mention :o
      Also the "I am the meta" is like the best one-liner in regards to this game xD
      Dec 22, 2017
  15. xXPhoenixXx
    xXPhoenixXx Nicolyce
    Get that bad memory of sadness away from me ;-; rip her
    1. Nicolyce
      Nicolyce
      *Takes Hammer away* Neat, now I can get a free Karp and an Elua, Thanks for the christmas gift
      Dec 22, 2017
    2. xXPhoenixXx
      xXPhoenixXx
      Blah ;-;
      Dec 22, 2017
  16. Nicolyce
    Nicolyce
    hmmmmm, Hame recall. Help, should I pick up a Karpilla, Evylin or Niarose. Nothing world changing, I just can't pick.
  17. YangBr
    YangBr
    RIP my Ham you served me well but your era has ended, time for a new passer :(
    1. Drakon likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Vendanna
      Vendanna
      Becuz kei is best passer ( o 3o)
      Dec 21, 2017
    4. Nicolyce
      Nicolyce
      New free passer hype
      Dec 21, 2017
    5. YangBr
      YangBr
      Dec 21, 2017
  18. rojo30
    rojo30
    bluestacks rocks
  19. kismet07
  20. icebarrier