1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

45. How to kill that Kei?

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Fedy93, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Fedy93

Fedy93

IGN/ID:
    xSilence
    Club:
    LastHorizon
    Galaxy:
    Champions League
    Colosseum:
    Hi guys.
    I need some help to clear colo 45. Any idea is precious for me :)
    What fwd line/team I have to use?
    I am using now sharr+elaine+baltheon but I deal a ridiculous dmg compared to precedent floor :/

2. dailow

dailow

IGN/ID:
    dailow11
    I cheesed it with Askeladd.

Silla - Jeuneuse - Sharr
    Meiran - Khirel - Jiho
    Askeladd - Metatron - Elizabeth - Linmay
    Angela

I don't need Meiran active or stacks to beat this.
    Midline is basically for global totems and backline usually can survive between Metatron and Linmay.

At the start of the match, I save up my spirit and when the enemy front line uses all of their spirit so Kei can't active block.
    Askeladd active --> Silla active --> Sharr active, Jeuneuse active... Kei should have ~1k HP at this point.

Ball gets to the backline and I basically pass around until Sharr's active resets and then repeat.
    The same combo through Kei's active block this time is enough to do ~2k damage to secure the win.

Also, my Silla with 1.5k reflexes gets quite a few reflex steals on Patricia so that helps speed things up but isn't necessary.

Askeladd and Metatron can be replaced by any long passer and active healer.
    Beth is also an option to restore your front line's AB.

3. Skystalkerz

Skystalkerz

IGN/ID:
    XES
    Galaxy:
    Yeah!!
    Colosseum:
    50+
    Your fw line up is fine and capable of OHKO, of course, with crit damage buff, I don't remember if BD & Meiran has to proc active, but I do use malcom to control enemy's spirit bar to disable kei's active.

4. Jessy

Jessy

IGN/ID:
    jessy0911
    Club:
    ~TheNekoFleet~
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    yo, in my case i use
    elaine milky lev
    beth meta linmay
    sammy eliz silla(ace) lia
    kei
    tryin to be safe a fw pass if you're at back , pen with beth and for the front you can easily get stuck with milky and elaine wo always steal the ball

5. sean32

sean32

IGN/ID:
    Okes
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Thats how i did win. Heal with Lucian and gaphiel Reflex buff with gaphiel. Dmg decrease with deathqueen for Lucian. And i used some 2stars for the actives. 3 active shots were enough to beat zibroi.

Attached Files:

6. Sayano

Sayano Rollin 4 funz

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    I utility shot it with vonchi since I couldn't survive if I tried the OHKO method. But the easiest way is to drain spirit and OHKO.

7. Noobz

Noobz

I use miho in the back to drain spirit. Send long pass to leventor, pass to karpilla, pass to leventor and active shoot. Do this 2 times and it's done. Can't seem to OHKO with my setup but it works. I think long pass, spirit drain, and wait 10 mins for his buff to clear should help.