1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

6* Scout

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Sejune, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Sejune

Sejune

IGN/ID:
    Sakyo2002
    K i dont rlly play the game and I can get a total of over 5m. Should i just spend on scout for my dark mono?

2. Zyrste

Zyrste

IGN/ID:
    Zyrstes
    Only if you're feeling really lucky. I think the odds were about 20 mil in scout for a 50% chance of seeing a legend, so don't expect to get it with just 5 mil

3. Sejune

Sejune

IGN/ID:
    Sakyo2002
    I didnt get it but I found 2 unique stones so i took 1 XD

4. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Four roughly 4-5m gold you can also power-up and combine 5 4-star spirit stones to get a Unique Spirit Stone (and you can actually determine the element of said stone).

I'm glad your scouting efforts weren't a complete waste, but for future reference, you may be better off using gold for building up unique stones from scratch rather than scout gambling (not to mention you avoid having to spend the GP on stones).

5. Sayano

Sayano Shepard

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Not 20mil for 50%, 100mil

6. OmegaPain

OmegaPain Stupidity at its finest.

Look at Tom... blew all of his gold, never found Duke in scout.

7. Sayano

Sayano Shepard

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    #Riptom2014