1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

A bug or not?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Ruemon, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Ruemon

Ruemon

IGN/ID:
    ruemob
    To start, i've always took advantage of the paradise of light passive to level up fooder units during exp matches, but little i know that it would happen, i forgot to un equip the stone from the unit and performed special training, it seems i've lost the said stone, i would like to ask if it is designed that way or it is bug of sort. Thank you in advance!

2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    If you didnt lock the stone and didnt unequip it, it is not a bug and the stone is gone along with the unit. This would be considered a player mistake rather than a bug

It would only be a bug if you did had the stone locked, in which case you would have to have to bring it up on the official com2us forum, in the soccer spirits section

3. Ruemon

Ruemon

IGN/ID:
    ruemob
    Im not really sure if it was locked, assuming it's not, i'll keep it in mind next time. Thanks for the reply.

4. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    neat