1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

A melancholic tale of letting go your waifu (Fanfic version)

Discussion in 'For Fun' started by Unknowned, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Unknowned

Unknowned The Part-time UnWhaler

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    You guys know the drill @Paradox @PaxMilitae @Kyoko Hitaka @Jaxx @OmegaPain @FieryFight @Xetael @Rem @Nawzu @Jinsaw @2D-kun

------------------------------------

"Thanks for the dinner today."

Her voice sweet as ever, instinctively I smiled back.

It has been a while since I last brought Beatrice out on a date, the long grinds to Galaxy League all these seasons has taken it's toll on my time.

Nowadays she only wears her cheer-leading attire when we play our matches, which honestly looks really cute on her. But I digress, today she looks completely different from her usual self.

[​IMG]

There she stood beside me, in a little black dress, with full makeup and matching dragon earrings as well. Stunningly beautiful as always, just like how she was when I first scouted her.

"You didn't eat much just now, was the food not good?" She asked with a serious tone. I candidly brushed it off saying I was just not that hungry, but deep inside I knew exactly why. I was nervous, very nervous.

We continued walking towards the seaside, the soft gentle waves of the rolling ocean echoing in the distance. On reaching the sandy beach, the sea breeze picked up, causing her hair to fly like in a typical anime cliche scene.

[​IMG]

Beatrice stood still, closing her eyes and slowly putting her hands behind. "I know why you asked me out tonight..." She said with a slightly depressed tone.

Of course she knew. The rumours were rife among all the managers and players, everyone knew what was coming in the mailbox today.

"I... If... If there was a choice, I would not ask this of you. But as you know, that ticket expires in 7 days, and..." My composure was weakening, my voice starting the crack. This was more difficult than I thought.

[​IMG]

"... Let's do it..." She muttered under her breath.

For a moment, I was stunned beyond words. I was expecting some screaming, maybe even a tight slap which from her would send me to the A&E immediately. But none of those happened. Not even tears.

Suddenly, her demeanor changed and she giggled. "Hey, do you still remember our first Galaxy League run?" She said while looking at me straight in eyes with a wide smile.

[​IMG]

How could I forget. We were at 2200 points with only 7 days left in the season, but I wanted to take a gamble. So long as we use less than 300 crystals for the extra matches, we could still profit from it. And we actually did it with 2 days left to spare, I could still remember Beatrice squealing with joy in the locker room as she hoisted the Galaxy League plaque.

I gave a weak nostalgic smile. "You were a monster striker back then, everyone feared you. But now..." My voice trailed as I did not want to say any further.

Beatrice turned away and walked a few steps away from me, using her dragon tail to doodle on the white sand below. "I know. Soccer Spirits has changed so much since then. Now that penetration no longer decreases defense, and we have Durangela to content with, not to mention Presty... Getting into Galaxy League is only going to get tougher every season..."

[​IMG]

She then turned around, and put on her wry smile. "I know you don't want to hurt my feelings, but I do know that there are other... better strikers now. Everyone in the locker room is always talking about Lucid and how she gets +4000 passes from Neraizel."

My heart sank when she said those words. It was true, but to hear Beatrice admit those herself was different.

"So my answer to your question, which you have not asked yet, is yes I would agree to using the powerup transfer ticket on me. It would be for the greater good of our team, and besides, it's not like a +160 cheerleader on the bench would change anything right?" She said while forcing out a laugh and trying to look happy, yet behind those eyes I could see the sadness of a top striker being relegated to bottom tier status.

I forced a weak smile back at her, and clenched my fists with determination. "I promise that this is not the end. I promise to keep two 6 star beezlbubs just for you. I promise..."

[​IMG]

At that moment she jumped forward and held my hand. "I know you will, all I ask is just... One small request..."

"Of course Beatrice, anything."

"If in the future, my skill set does get a rework somehow... Could you promise that you will invite me for tryouts to be in your All Star PvP team?"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even in the harsh face of reality, she wanted the best for the team. She knew that the +160 powerup would be useful on another player in our team. I did too, just that I kept myself in denial all this while. Till today.

"Yes I will"

While still holding on to my hand, she placed her other hand on top and closed her eyes. A pale green glow surrounded our hands for a few seconds, and just as quickly faded away.

Without opening her eyes, she quickly turned away and started to run. About 10 steps out, she stopped and with her back still facing me, she said "So I'll see you in the locker room tomorrow! Goodnight!" And she then continued running back to the hotel where the team was lodging for the night.

I stood still, with just the trashing sound of sea waves as my companion. I looked down and opened my hand, and in it was a magical glowing orb with the +160 on it. Did I do the right thing?

The sound of footsteps became louder and louder, and in the shadows ahead appeared a woman in bright neon pink hair. She was wearing a white coat and wore a robotic glove on each of her hands.

"Manager Unknowned, you asked me to meet you here. Is there something important?"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  2. Fiery

Fiery Traveler

The fuck? I came here to laugh! Not to feel!

also Jason going Angela cancer?!

Awesome writing like always! (Idk why this is crossed out help me)

DeltaRubee, PaxMilitae and Unknowned like this.
  3. Jaxx

Jaxx Insignificant Person

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    The title implied drama.

I got sad.

Not THAT sad.

Butt sad.

Not because Beatrice nerf.

Butt because Buttrice delete.

Unknowned likes this.
  4. MrFaiFaiFai

MrFaiFaiFai Lewd Noa best Noa?

This- this is a good read. My heart ached towards the end because I had experienced this before with my striker, but I persevered through the highs and lows with her.

Poor Beatrice ;w;

Unknowned likes this.
  5. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2743)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    My kokoro is sed

At least this first fanfic I read the whole way

Unknowned likes this.
  6. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    Thanks everyone for the kind words!

P.S. Spoilers: I have not done the powerup transfer yet, and now that everyone is so sad about this I will probably just use Vitos for the transfer to Angela :p

EA01 Luka, Jaxx, PaxMilitae and 2 others like this.
  7. Fiery

Fiery Traveler

Bea lives another day :eek:

8. Paradox

Paradox Proud Overlord of my waifus Lilith and Asakura

Lilith, Asakura, Kyoko, Lindberg and Armel's bed
    IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    S4: 41 S5: 40 S6: 42
    RiP Beatrice.

9. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

From my bed.....never mind I'm going back to sleep
    IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Nicely done mate

Unknowned likes this.
  10. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    This needed more NTR

Beatrice should look back and see Manager getting it on with the new player pref a WW Striker cough* SHanti

but ya last time around I transferred my Beatrice's +160 to my Sharr. Then I rainbowed her and used the Superbs to ST Sharr.

11. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    I like how you make fun of the fact that your story is like an anime cliché....but if it's a cliché, then you copied only from the best ones. Story kept me going and I couldn't stop reading.

You know the story is good when you almost feel like investing on your benched Beatrice. Nice job! :)

Unknowned likes this.
  12. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    Hmmm what is NTR?

And rip what you did to your Bea sounds like a potential horror fanfic lol.

13. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    Hehe thanks again my fellow old man. This one was the easiest of all the fanfics to write, maybe because I had no restrictions to follow. And that Bea has a sentimental value to me.

14. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    NTR is essentially a Genre where someone's True Love ends up cheating on them and ends up with someone else. Sometimes while they watch. A big point is that they were generally in love but the True love was seduced by someone else and the person has to watch their True love end up with someone else.

In your Scenario an example would be, if instead of Angela showing up in the end it was a Shanti and the Manger goes on to praise Shanti and gets overtly friendly all while Beatrice is watching from afar. And Shanti who knows Beatrice is watching tries to get even friendlier in order to make Beatrice jealous.

15. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    Ah I see... Sounds like a pretty specific genre to me...

16. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Ya its basically a Subgenre of the Tragedy Genre

17. Kyoko Hitaka

Kyoko Hitaka Why is my club a meme?

IGN/ID:
    KyokoH
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 44/CoT 41
    PSHHHHHH. "What is NTR?" LOL

I could've screamed at the intro with the breakup movie intro. LOLOL (Good thing. Love stuff like this.)

Honestly I'm not really one for self-insert fics, but this was handled really nicely! Got some giggles along the read, and I really liked the little details. (Ex. Tail drawing in the sand.)

+I really want a Beatrice cheerleader skin now. LOL

Unknowned likes this.
  18. OmegaPain

OmegaPain Stupidity at its finest.

Indeed. This one is different from the others I've read so far and ,until this day, I'm still holding my +160 Beatrice on my KR account. Even though I chose Irru as the main striker for my KR account WW team, nothing can replace the first...

*sighs*

Unknowned likes this.
  19. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Ya I feel ya

My very first Striker and 5 Star was Lucid this was waaaaaay back before alot of the strikers had EEs and Hiro was considered Cancer-kun. I still have her now on Bench, but maybe she might make a return to my team to Kick Presty in the face since Sharr cant do it.

20. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    LOL in before BB starts making cheerleader skins that give stat boosts when they are NOT in the active team. That would actually be kinda cool.

PaxMilitae likes this.