1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

A oid returning player overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Bilal, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Bilal

Bilal

IGN/ID:
    BilÆl
    Hey o/

Im an old player from the Year 2014/15 nur did a very long break.

Since Yesterday im playing again but im rly rly out of line.

So many new function, Skins?, als now there are classic and new Players?

Can someone help me unf explain what I need to do? Wich characters are Good? What I shall even do in that game^^
    https://imgur.com/gallery/ujTZ4
    I noticed there is a valntines event. How can I farm in a nice way the marks?

2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Well, just build a team with what you have, use that team to the best of your abilities to clear as many levels of Colosseum of Despair, Trials and Infinity and climb as much in PvP, get crystals and dimension stones at certain milestones/rankings, get new players and upgrade them, repeat

Save up GP (you get from selling 3*s and above, but dont sell any 5/6*s for obv reasons) and use it to buy players you need in the scouts

Save Dimension Stones to buy legends

Skins just provide a new art for a player, may come with a different voice and lines, which costs more, buying these isnt so advisable for new players, as you would rather save the crystals and dimension stones for other things, only buy em with Skin Points, or if you have plenty currency to spare

For this event scout, you just have to farm regular non-special bosses mission, it will require a lot of ST tho

New Players refer to cards that are the 3 most recent players introduced from each element, these cards can only be obtained from draws, new/all players boxes and dimension stones
    Classic Players refers to everyone else, and are more available compared to New Players

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Welcome back, Elder one @Bilal

lparty

Welcome to the new world!! (Since we are at 2018 and many feature right now)
    Enjoy

4. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Just a quick comment on this: there are other ways to farm that you might find better:

- Farming those swirly matches that come by everyday and on weekends;
    - Elemental matches;
    - Penguin matches;
    - Gold matches;
    - Special matches (Like Valentine Day's, Super Boss', Daily Fairy's)
    - Story mode 1-1;

Sure, Rival matches (the ones Nawzu is mentioning) allow you to stack a lot of event points quicker, but the ratio of stamina spent and points you earn tends to be worse than those other modes I mentioned. It all boils down to how much free time you have and how much stamina you can spend without resorting to crystals.