1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

About RNG

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AquaXxX, Feb 17, 2018.

1. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    So i've been wondering about this earlier.
    What is RNG?
    So many ppl who talk about "Pure RNG", but honestly, i don't get it.
    Random N___ Game?

For everybody who answer this, i feel very grateful.
    Thx

PS: My bad English. It's disturbing, but i'm hopeless.

2. Faiq37

Faiq37

IGN/ID:
    Faiq
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Random Number Generator, a certain system that is purely affected by luck

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Random Number Generator.

Copy that @Faiq37 , thx for the info :)

4. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

I still remember when I was playing the Golden Sun games on my Gameboy Advance, and someone online had actually figured out the Random Number Generator algorithm for the game's loot system. If you performed a certain sequence of attacks on a certain type of enemy, you would be guaranteed a certain loot drop (since each attack type in the game was assigned a certain number value). For anyone who didn't know those values, the result would APPEAR "random" since every battle would unfold in different ways (different attack patterns, etc.). But, if you could figure out those number values, you could essentially get any rare item in the game that you wanted by chaining your attacks so they added up to a certain number!

Sadly, mobile games have gotten much more sophisticated with their RNG mechanics. It's nearly impossible to exploit them (at least not in a way that won't get you banned).

5. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Well, offline games get abused easily.