1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Account recovery?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by bigtiddy, Jun 17, 2018.

1. bigtiddy

bigtiddy

Today I tried installing the game again after around a year, and it appears that I don't know how to log in to my old account. I tried every option - login in to hive (i can't remember if I even had an account but after checking my email it seems that I didn't - or it didn't require an email confirmation?? <- which is unlikely since I tried every password I could've had so) sing in with google (its just a blank account) as well as log in with facebook (sane story as google) and it seems none of them work.

At first I thought that I was just mistaken and I never made an account in the first place, and played as a guest or something.
    The thing is - in this year-or-so-long hiatus of mine I did try to instal the game again, and I had no trouble getting on my account, however I don't remember how exactly I did it.
    I also checked on google games - I have a few achievements unlocked which means that I had to have had an account.

Does anybody know what I can do? I mean, its not that big of a deal but I had a few of my favourite characters on that account so Id love to get it back. Does anybody have any ideas?

(also, sorry for my bad english)