1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Advice/Help on Optimizing Team (Rainbow?)

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by TamaKey, Dec 31, 2017.

1. TamaKey

TamaKey Hopelessly Lost

IGN/ID:
    TamaKey
    Galaxy:
    Global
    Hey there! So I'm not that high leveled as I passively play - only fulfilling daily missions, maybe partaking in an event whenever I can sit down properly to grind up the points - so I don't have a pool of resources to properly build an army. I want to know which players are worth the investment, towards CoD and even when letting the trash AI run Galaxy Arenas. Or at the very least who should actually be used in the backline because that's the one thing I absolutely cannot build together well enough.

Strikers: Leventor, Ravian, Shanti, Valerie, Griffith, Blade, Vayne, Sharr, Bora
    Pass/Assist: Luka, Silla, Evylin, Karpilla, Melisa
    Longer Passers: Saramir, Phil, Sammy, Elua, Khalid, Lemy
    Attackers: Hercules, Enthia, Cow Queen, Hildegarde, Shu, Yuri, Milena, Mikael, Vivid Fear
    Defenders: Lynbell, Net, Altair, Neura, Death Queen, Orses, Jury, Eden
    GoalKeep: Zibroi, Robin, Mute, Isillia
    Leader: Elaine, Krishna, Hyang Ran the Shaman, Milky Way, Mariel, Black Ivy, Celus, Princess Meiran, Elizabeth, Miho, Freyja, Cynthia, Chundo, Jacob

> Obviously some of these cards are already well invested in (with stones, littres, meras, etc.) but I want to be able to put lines together for maximum powah/speed/cancer. I couldn't get Jiho and now I have all these weird things and fucking Shu. Help.

2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Leventor is a good striker to use with karpilla.
    Celus can be used in front for OHKO
    Mid line is more for buffs/debuff so I would suggest Meiran
    Backline Hyang is too good with her coop def. Shu is really good with his heals and double action as well as a good penetrator.
    For a GK Isillia/Zibroi can be use Isillia is easier to build thou.

Team:
    Celus-Karpilla-Leventor
    0-Meiran-0
    0-Hyang-Shu
    Isilla

People I suggested are more like to be suggested by others. Don't have much exp with high CoD floors to determine what other players to invest in.
    Another suggestion is to either get Alexa/Glayde for a GK as they are the strongest non-legend GKs.

3. TamaKey

TamaKey Hopelessly Lost

IGN/ID:
    TamaKey
    Galaxy:
    Global
    Funny enough I just picked up Glayde from scouting too. Thank you for the suggestions! If you dont mind a follow up, which line do you think usually warrants a 4th support?

4. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    It can depend on the enemy team as well but 4 man front is being super aggressive so 4 man back is safer unless you build your GK to survive at least 3 shots with a 3 man back then 4 man front is better 4 man mid is not used very often given that many people have good perpetrators to get from back line to front easily.

Also you should try and get Neura she gives glayde a lot of buffs