1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Ake wrote another boring thread again

Discussion in 'For Fun' started by Akeryu, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Akeryu

Akeryu Elaine waifu's waifu <3

IGN/ID:
    LimeChan
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Late Champ~Early Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Apparently I happenned to clear the 50th
    We are already near half of May. This remains me that its been exactly one year since the first time I've played SS. I thought about writing something nice for a game which surely love. It will be a bit long so if you don't want to be bored I suggest you to skip this post xD

I remember that my boyfriend was really fond of SS and he speaks about it to me time to time. My interest for the game started when he asked me to help him choosing his pick 5* for the 2nd anniversary. I told him that beauty is above all so he showed me his best choices. I still remember those choices: Silla, Luka, Isillia and Sammy. I was instantly attracted to Sammy. Despite having a shitty phone -very shitty phone-, I gave SS a chance. I picked Sammy as my first 5* and WoM as my first unique since it was the prettiest UQ -it still is-. So thats how my journey on SS began.

The 5* box for the 2nd day of game gave me Magnus thanks to a bug I never get to see that guy. I did a lot of draw, 0 5* like really 0 5* after 3 10+1. Even the 5* box for lvl 15 gave me... Gerrard -with his old art ofc-.

I was hyped to see who I will get at lvl 30 and it turns out to be Duke. Instantly love his husbando like base art. Not a lot of ppl used him back then, some told me it would be better if I got Beth. But I dont care my Duke made me happy enough. He was my striker for a while LOL My shitty luck on draw continued, I kept getting units like Butcher Lucius or Lynbell lol

I learnt about the scout a month after I started. My first scout was Mikael. I was so happy cos he is so handsome. 2nd 5* scouted was Kei, my very second 5* gk -1st one was Raklet LOL-. I also learnt about units role and aces like I should get a striker and use an ace for a correct team. Sammy ace is for light ardor. Obvious answer here I will search for light ardor players. So among all the light ardor strikers, the prettiest for me was Sharr -Sorry Bora, Uriel or Latios-. Among all the ardor units, One really caught my eyes since she was buffed in a patch. A random chinese guy friend also got her as his ace. Someone beat Sammy as best waifu in this game and it was Elaine. I decided to keep all my crystals for her rate boost the next week.

Remember the Magnus which was deleted from my game? Well I finally decided to send a mail to Com2Us about that.. they only gave me a ticket. I took that ticket from my inbox, random Friday morning at 8am, I was half asleep LOL and I drew. Blue light came, I was hoping to see one girl I really wanted. Elaine and guess what. It was her. I screamed, took a screen, sent a message to my bf to tell him that and fell asleep again -lol-.

Before that I also drew Angela twice. When I discovered that she is a cutie well... sorry Kei. And she turned out to be OP... With Elaine, Angela, Sammy and Duke, my part on SS was decided. One day my light ardor team will make me proud of them.

I know its been just a year and this may seem overdoing.
    A year isn't that long and my newbie days aren't that old.

But hey, SS makes me very happy these last weeks.

Like how for the first time I'm so proud of my team reaching galaxy league without too much troubles, without Jiho, just Shu and Duke,
    Like how I got Duke's skin, my very first legend needs to have this proof of love,
    Like how I got Jiho along with the skin and she is climbing in my top waifu list,
    Like how I FINALLY DREW A LEGEND, overall it was a light legend and furthermore it was Jibril.

And thinking about SS is also thinking about you guys who are reading my shit, you are part of my journey on SS. A year of joy, laugh and madness. I cant target everyone, since its obvious I will miss someone in the list, but people who know me know I'm talking about them lhug lhug lhug

Thank you all for reading this and thank you all for being nice with me even when Im salted haha

lhug llove

Kyoko Hitaka, anavn, Ozuros and 4 others like this.
  2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    [​IMG]

3. Nawzu