1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Alice Superb Boss Strategy Thread (2/17/17-2/19/17; 1/5/18 - 1/6/18)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Freemium, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Freemium

Freemium

IGN/ID:
    Freemium
    Club:
    Casuals (Looking for Active Players!)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    41 + 35 CoT
    Original Alice Thread
    (August 2016 rematch starts on page 4)

Very much brute forced my way through the match first time...part of the problem with having William as your primary striker. Since I'm leveling that (now 6*) Alice to fit into my Ardor-Presty team, I'm fully willing to commit a bunch of crystals for a free spu.

Best of luck to everyone.

PaxMilitae likes this.
  2. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    I could definitely use a free spu, too. Hope they don't make the match like the other ones, in which either you go Celus-Elaine-Sharr with Askeladd on the back or don't even try.

3. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Beat Alice with Bora again, first try, Milky carry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry no vid this time, but it was basically

1) Reach forward somehow
    2) Alice cockblocks you and uses her parahax active
    3) Reach forward again somehow
    4) Shoot with Bora
    5) Steal with Milky, Silla or Elaine, and hopefully gets constant CAs
    6) Repeat step 4-5 untill win, unless ball breaks out, then go back to step 3
    7) Win

4. Livenortusitonalor

Livenortusitonalor Club Apocalypse

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    CoD & CoT Completed ~ Floor 50 Beaten & ~18,000+ arena wins
    You can watch both and compare to see whether last year or this year match is harder?

Similar strategy but I upgraded last year strategy by a little.

Good luck all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Soccer Spirits 2016 Alice in Wonder Space (No Legend, No Goalkeeper, Infinite Hildegard)

Soccer Spirits 2017 Alice in Wonder Space (No Legend, No Goalkeeper, Infinite Hildegard)

Done in one try this year. RNGeus bless everyone else who use my strategy too please ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. Eridea

Eridea

IGN/ID:
    Eridea
    Got it 3rd try (first got blocked by triple coops)

Screenshot_20170217-173502.png

Friend second Vonchi placed right of Sammy. Soul grave immunity reroll on Balth and my Vonchi. Basically Virgil spirit battery, punching the front assist. Verister for active and team AB. Vonchi friend penetrating to front, or Sammy passing. My Vonchi got in shot after shot until solo shot on GK for 15k, did not end up needing a Balth active for it.

Don't think this needs double Vonchi, as long as you have a lot of team AB, spirit gen and passers. Also obviously say an EBM Elaine would do more than Shura (single SPU) barring lucky steal into active; just playing what I have.

6. Vasallo

Vasallo Vonchi~♥ The Best Husbando ✧.° • * (/^ω^)/ *•°♪

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    CoD : 60 / CoT : 50
    I wonder why BB makes so easy the most cancerous boss . __ .)a
    Good Luck to everyone~ :3
    There's my video :

I can't wait for the new Light Super Boss, but I guess Fenrir the WW SuperBoss will come first, untill the next season.
    Now I suppose the old bosses are coming during preseasons, Alice --> Edward --> Aslan --> Yeon --->WG

7. Freemium

Freemium

IGN/ID:
    Freemium
    Club:
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    41 + 35 CoT
    Burned through all the ST in my inbox before even really trying the match. Can't say it was any easier or harder than the last time, since I have a lot more options now than I did back then.

Vonchi (friend) / Milky Way (ace) / Black Ivy/ Silla
    Duke / Phil (spirit generation passive) / Elise (totem)
    P. Merian / Verister / Virgil
    ----- Lucian -----

I had been struggling with Presty in goal, since she doesn't have healing passives....but this time, the ball never got to the back line. Duke stole, pass to Vonchi, shoot, steal, repeat.

Didn't even have to spend crystals.
    lokok

8. PuYang

PuYang

IGN/ID:
    PuYang
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Switched off my Latios - Jibril - Silla line for Renee - Elaine - Sharr to beat this.

Sharr did 15,000 dmg (solo shot).

Ironic that full Ardor lineup is better than Light for a dark boss match :p

9. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Why in the world would you think that Latios, who is not known for power, to out damage Sharr early on? However, I bet that if you put that same ardor formation and try power Latios build (SoB) on the 5th shot, her damage will exceed Sharr's.
    That's like saying Ravian vs Ardor should do more damage than Shanti vs Ardor. That is a pretty ridiculous statement.

10. PuYang

PuYang

IGN/ID:
    PuYang
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Not sure why you sound so offended... I never said anything about expecting Latios to out damage Sharr "early on".

And my statement has nothing to do with Ravian or Shanti or anything else.

I just pointed out that it is ironic that a player like me (even if I'm alone in this sentiment), would rather use Sharr (Ardor) over Latios (Light) to beat this match.

I'm not actually comparing the 2 strikers.

PaxMilitae likes this.
  11. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I am pointing out that it isn't ironic at all. You are comparing a ramping striker to an OHKO striker.
    If you want Latios to outdamage Sharr, you can do it. Get to the 5th shot, I did that with Bora. Too bad I wasn't using a 4 front, so it didn't work out. So, on my second try, I just borrowed a Vonchi friend.

I am not offended. I just find it strange that people put Sharr on a pedestal when her skills do what it is supposed to do. Hence, my comparison with Ravian and Shanti. If, for example, this GK was Ardor instead of Dark. Shanti would be a better choice than Ravian. I am using this comparison, because Shanti and Sharr both have increased damage vs the attribute they are weak to.

12. PuYang

PuYang

IGN/ID:
    PuYang
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    If I wanted to put sharr on a pedestal I wouldn't have switched to a Mono Light team.

The irony isn't in Sharr vs utility type striker. It's the fact that an Ardor striker is the better choice here. I'm not comparing Sharr or any other striker. The only comparison is really the element of the players.

You can interpret that how you want. Honestly, it can easily be a mini complaint that Sharr is too strong. Or Light strikers are really lacking. Or Elemental advantages / disadvantages are too low. (I'm not actually making these claims, just pointing out how one can interpret what I said).

At the end, it is a just a random comment. Tons of people make stupid and pointless comments on this forum. Not sure why you're so focused on mine :p

PaxMilitae and MoistFlute like this.
  13. xeint

xeint

IGN/ID:
    Xeint
    Uh well back to topic

One thing for sure this match is harder than last time GK now heal when you shoot but not when penetrated this is what I do:

Silla - Elaine - Shanti
    Linmay - Metatron - Beth
    Serestia (friend) - Khirel -Miho - Jiho
    Black Tortoise

Bring ball to forward make shanti use skill first to waste that GK block and to reduce defender HP
    Try to keep penetrating with Beth also penetrate GK and defender to make sure that Shanti got 1 vs 1
    16k damage for final shot 1 vs 1 oh also changed Shanty immunity to gravekeeper
    3rd try

This match opposite of Thor their striker do pitiful damage but freeze your entire backline
    Good Luck

14. SoccerZluts

SoccerZluts

IGN/ID:
    Makkula
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    D60 / T46
    I just wrecked the gk with 2 EC Khirel actives. Used healers in back to get AB and then just long passed with friend Ass.

15. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    If it sounded like I just focused on you, then, I apologize, that isn't the intention.

There are a lot of ways to beat this boss. From what I see on the forums, the best way isn't even to use Sharr. People with maxed Sharrs also have issues with this boss, because they don't have the right players.
    So, seeing how every super boss, someone makes some random comment, just use "Sharr" is nonsense. This isn't directed at you.

But yes, Light strikers, outside of Vonchi and Hiro lack damage. Latios and Uriel are fairly heavy utility based.

16. Freemium

Freemium

IGN/ID:
    Freemium
    Club:
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    41 + 35 CoT
    Bumping the thread for the rematch 11 months later.

I’m using the same strategy, only with Ashe & Jiho subbing for Elise & Virgil.

17. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    60|113|50
    Just OHKO!

Yuraji likes this.
  18. Yuraji

Yuraji Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Yuraji
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Thanks for the strat. It took me like 5 times to get the ball though.

Drakon likes this.
  19. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    My strategy was the same as everytime with Alice. Put a Vonchi Friend in backline and penetrate/shoot till GK is dead. Works without weakenig.

20. Velkan

Velkan

IGN/ID:
    Velkan
    So easy got in first try .

Vonchi in front
    Duke in mid
    Asked in back .