1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Am i bad? or am i not alone?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RoundBall, Jun 13, 2017.

1. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    I don't feel any pity to all of people who don't get parabellum cuz they use the rabian for training material.
    especially those who use it knowing the fact that it is a "mistake" that is about to be fixed.

like seriously, BB made a mistake yes, why throw salt on the wound when they are trying to fix the issue...
    now if you need to do the hassle of contacting BB to get the parabellum, i think BB is quite honorable in their part when dealing with child...

it's not just this, tbh, even when there is the legend draw bug... people are trying their best to "trick" BB as to abuse that bug to provide any sort of "advantage" even after knowing that the legends are going to be rolled back. (pretty creatively too, as APU, using elementals, etc)

then BB have to do hours and hours of maintenance to roll back every single scenario...
    like seriously, grow up people, be nice ... that 8 hours of maintenance cud be better use for 8 hours of balancing or development... pfft...

anyway... that's how i feel, hate me, like me... lick me...

2. Okayshows

Okayshows Recall Sharr please

IGN/ID:
    ChitogeS
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    COD 38/ COT 35
    You totally right, they don't deserve to get him. They should even be punished when using bugs. All hail BB lord. /letsgo//letsgo//letsgo/

3. Krezhyre

Krezhyre One of a Kind of Venom

4. Yuraji

Yuraji Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Yuraji
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Some people do need to chill, but BB needs to do their part and give Parabellum to everyone that earned him as well.

You said it yourself:
    They need to correct their mistake. Not everyone used her as APU material with bad intent, some people like myself just did it to empty up limited space for farming.

sfn27x, anavn, ShoutFox and 1 other person like this.
  5. VelmoR

VelmoR Legends

IGN/ID:
    VelmoR
    Club:
    Nekofora (Ex. SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    If i have the power to banhammer, i will banhammer you RoundBall..
    Like Yuranji said, not everyone APU her with bad intent.. some people like me also did it to empty space of my limited space inventory cause it eat up 6 space of my limited inventory space..

6. CieloAoi

CieloAoi

IGN/ID:
    CieloAoi
    Galaxy:
    Drown in the sea of salt
    Colosseum:
    I hate RNG based CoT floors
    I know BB will fix it, the reason I let my Rabian inside my inbox. If limited inventory can actually not claim her from inbox, except if accidentally claim all ^^;; ... Different ppl different way of facing the problem, now BB trying to fix the problem, I just hope the one that didn't get Parabellum yet to give them some time to fix the problem.

7. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2743)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
  8. Duckiee

Duckiee Ducks shall dominate the world!

IGN/ID:
    DuckRus
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Duck's Pond
    Colosseum:
    Somehow i hax to 52....
    How "normal" ppl would do to avoid bug abuse etcs.

While some proclaim to be innocent and jump onto the bug-wagon. Esp during the times whr LG come like meteor shower... obvious bug abuse... but... they still do it (and given back a compensation of xtals, wow wtf manz). Going by the tradition of compensation, ppl are alr conditioned to receiving freebies even when they are abusing knowingly, just refusing to acknowledge their implicit abuse. When things are not going smoothly, they blame BB for making the game buggy. I mean like, as per TS has said, u know something is broken, they are trying to fix it, while some black sheeps intentionally do it to abuse (free tpu for lab rat YAY), well, this is their retribution.

If one has to blame, blame the black sheeps in the community, i doubt BB will be actually that merciless n make players go thru trouble just for some mere TPUs of a special players, but more of transmitting a msg across to stop abuse in the scenario if it happens, as it will just lighten their burden of rerolling back the server.

9. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    There is a maintenance the 22nd June for the Rabian / Parabellum problem again. I hope I can get him this time.

10. SinVega

SinVega

IGN/ID:
    global: SinVega | galaxy: Zathrian
    Club:
    Nothingness
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    35ish
    I have no sympathy for exploiters either.

11. Milestones

Milestones

IGN/ID:
    Milestone
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    54 / 41
    Because regardless of reasons they fucked up and it's not their first time fucking things up.

Those exploits or abuses wouldn't have happened if they didn't fuck up so badly in the 1st place. I'm not affected by the bug or reward in anyway but I still had to deal with their long ass maintenance because they fucked up again.

Also I'm not sure why this is in general discussions as this is basically complaining about people complaining about something. A Rant.

12. Leduendas

Leduendas

Club:
    White Lotus
    Colosseum:
    I got rabians, I didn't even though about a bug or anything, I totally forgotten that parabellum was scheduled. I took the rabians and used them even if I don't need them, just because I'm getting rewards as soon as available if I'm able to stock them.
    That's not abusing, they made a mistake and players don't have to pay for it.

Anyway, I opened a ticket and they answered me there will be a maintenance on june 22th in order to remove the rabians and give the parabellums. So wait and see :)

13. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    I used my extra Rabians instead of holding them. Yes, I was aware this could mean not getting Parabellum. No, I don't regret it at all.

With that said, I agree with you. If people wanted Parabellum that badly, then they should have waited. It was obvious there was something wrong, people can't say they didn't suspect something was misplaced. Yeah, it sucks that book will miss that player for God knows how long, but to me it was worth the trade, since I wanted my Rabian to be upgraded.

Some people here like to throw rocks at BB because reasons and, as much as one might have spent in this game, that doesn't give him/her/it the right to speak as if they could just storm inside BB's office and sit on the CEO's chair whenever they wanted. The folks working @ BB and Com2Us are just as human as us, so might as well take their needs and limits in consideration.

As much as I love it, life ain't all about SS. About damn time people realize it and, instead of burning themselves and the others until they can't take anymore and ragequit, start acting like civilized people.

P.S:
    [​IMG]

Sorry, couldn't resist :p

14. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Parabellum or whatever his name was is a mistake of bb so no I think they should solve there mistakes and give us the reward we were promised and take back the ravi. But you keep talking about bug exploits befor complaining about bb messing up we might want to talk about the elefants in the room, weater effect complet imuity in club match for units , 99.9% dr units, pvp weather imunity changed to the one that lowers heals on legends these are only the tip of the iceberg so if you want them to spend time doing something just fix this and remaile us parabellum cos lets be honest ravi got no value !

sfn27x likes this.
  15. GioB89

GioB89 Silver

IGN/ID:
    GioB89
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    GL
    Colosseum:
    CoD 43 \ CoT 44
    Using Rabian as training material or selling her is intended by game mechanics. There is no abuse. It is all about BB's incompetence(no internal QA or sanity tests). It would be nice if they will enable proper event logging, it is not that herd. If they had that logging system, fixing their fuck up would take few hours, all is needed is to write few easy SQL queries -> fix via Excel -> update data in DB.
    This is how i see this as an IT project manager.

anavn likes this.
  16. YangBr

YangBr That Imouto

IGN/ID:
    YangBr (global) YangBR (Korean)
    Club:
    White Lotus (Global and Korean)
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    I just wanted to make sure if I was getting him or not... Since I did use my Rabian for training then okay fair enough I don't get Parabellum lol

17. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams

IGN/ID:
    ThuHigh
    Club:
    SaviorsOfThunder
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    (To lazy to try)
    Personally i dont care if i have him or not. He isn't in any chains for me and i wont ever use him or Rabian so....whatever. BB messed up -again- and plans to fix it, dont see a point in ranting about it.

18. Laser85

Laser85

Link from SS FB regarding this issue

https://www.facebook.com/soccerspir...032867106709/1346394412103881/?type=3&theater

It is their fault yes, but they never said they were not going to fix it

The game does not track every specific thing used for training, Clovers and APU can be covered by Klaron and Master Yowas. There is very little sense to track what was used to increase those stats because it is mostly useless data

Exp is another stat that would make 0 sense to track what was used since there is no in game mechanic to get them back

19. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    It is just a game though, no need to get one's knickers in a twist.

Also, for what it's worth, I EEed my labby rat last night, partly because i love her art and partly to see how BB will deal with that.

If i dont get parabellum, that's gonna cost me 8DS. :D

20. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    I couldn't have said it better myself; when I've goted Rabians too I've spended they on my already existent, i don't knew it was a bug either, but no one can say that they saw me punching BB for that... You said everything, this people need to grow.