1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Another returning player >_<

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by WingIt22, Jan 8, 2017.

1. WingIt22

WingIt22

IGN/ID:
    WingIt22
    Club:
    Infinity
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Hi y'all, just started playing again since a little bit over a year ago... came back and notice now my striker is pretty shit.. lol and my goalie is dying fairly easily too.

here's my current line up
    fSPUed - Beatrice, Neraizel,Vermilion Bird (cause i drew him 6x @_@;;)
    3SPUed = Everyone else on this team
    +120 = Beatrice, Neraizel, Kiki and Isillia

Beatrice
    - Neraizel - Yuri
    Duke - Elizabeth - Linmay
    Magnus
    - Nerua - Kiki
    Isillia

A year ago... my plan was to go full WW if I ever got Jin or BT, but I've been reading up and realized that Lucian is the best goalie now? That and Sharr is the best striker lol... So... I've been thinking of going WW/Ardor? or if anyone else has other recommendations I would greatly appreciate it
    Here are all my 5 star players that I have and i think that are still relevant now.

Could assume everyone here is at EE already, but lacking SPU and + bonus stats, (which are hard to come by... hence i only want to invest on people i know i'll use for sure >_<)

Ardor
    Yuri, Shu, William, Lia, Sharr, Nari, Kevin, Elise, Lucian, Victoria

WW
    Aslan, Elizebeth, Saramir, Vermilio Bird, Princess Meiran, Kirin, Swimsuit Qiyou, Silk, Rudiel, Miho, Enthia, Black Tortoise (Literally just recently got her, have her a level 50 evolved once already)

Thunder
    Nerua, Luka, Hildegard, Jury, Guinevere, Vann, Beta, Veronica

Light
    Milky way, Duke, Isillia Sammy, Kei, Virgil, Anael, Mikael, Chitose, Didi, Rasiel, Hercules, Mariel, Hiro, Leah

Dark
    - Black Daisy, Zibroi, Lilith Lucid, Ravian, Avnore, Malcom, Jheet, Valkia, Lucifer, Jeunese, Alkyde, Lynbell, Asakura, Ronald,

Soooooo yeah that's my list of bench warmers... lol
    I figured I got 2 Ardor legendaries and 2 Legendaries (1 pseudo legend being milky way) in Light... but... I invested so much into WW already >_<

Please help! and sorry for long post! thanks everyone!!

2. Sayano

Sayano The Necromancer

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    50 colo, cot 46
    Yeah post too long cant bother to read all dat. Ask me questions in bits please, my mind can handle it better.

In any case, lucian is not best gk, Presty is. Sharr isnt best striker, but is very solid. Alright, next!

3. WingIt22

WingIt22

IGN/ID:
    WingIt22
    Club:
    Infinity
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    haha thanks for the honest reply and... Presty? and well if you had to choose then.. Who's your top 3 strikers right now in the game?

4. rbtk

rbtk

IGN/ID:
    RBTK
    Club:
    Thenekofleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Shu is your best friend, invest in him!

5. Sayano

Sayano The Necromancer

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    50 colo, cot 46
    Haha thats a hard question, lots of diversity. Lets say if I only had 3 strikers to use in the entire game, it would be William for cot, sharr for pvp and pve, leventor for pvp

EDIT: Presty is the newest dark legendary gk. Second best is angela/(heavily invested) BT, and then it varies

6. WingIt22

WingIt22

IGN/ID:
    WingIt22
    Club:
    Infinity
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    http://soccerspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Presty
    Holy wtf, i just looked at her stuff, She doesn't even have an EE yet but her abilities are insane!

7. WingIt22

WingIt22

IGN/ID:
    WingIt22
    Club:
    Infinity
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Can't tell if you're being serious or not... lol I know that Shu has gotten a new patch update and supposedly made him a lot better... But i already have a Duke that's 3SPUed

8. Sayano

Sayano The Necromancer

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    50 colo, cot 46
    Shu is indeed very good now, even better than intended due to a bug. If youre short on resources, whatevs take it slow, since by then his bug will be patched, but he is damn good.

9. WingIt22

WingIt22

IGN/ID:
    WingIt22
    Club:
    Infinity
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    just can't seem to decide what direction to go right now =/... I feel that a new striker is a must change... cause striker and goalie will decide the rest of the members more or less no?

edit: also... wait.. so... switch Shu for Duke...? @_@;;; lol

10. Ozuros

Ozuros Trying to find Inspiration

IGN/ID:
    See Spoilers!
    Galaxy:
    All of them at once
    just run both.

11. Sayano

Sayano The Necromancer

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    50 colo, cot 46
    Indeed, good to have both legends invested.