1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Ardor Ardor GK advice

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Idrist553, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Idrist553

Idrist553

IGN/ID:
    Ruruka
    Club:
    SilentNight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Hello guys i want to ask your advice about my GK

Screenshot_2018-03-28-08-24-06.png

I want to change my Xiao Long, but i don't know who should i choose.I have Angela and Taehoon.
    I heard Angela was OP but then she got nerfed is she still good or should i choose Taehoon instead?

2. Snorcle

Snorcle

I think you should use tehoo. Also erica gives hp buff globally so you dont have to use her on backline. She is a good center mid player. Also if you want to use 4 man front lime my advice is

Kyoko-Elein-Melisa-Renee. Until you get meliaaa you can use xiao for now but i strongly suggest you to use 2 passers. Also kyoko is better for pvp matches. For pve you can keep using Sharr

For your backline try to find players like deathquin and kevin to support your tehoon. Ardor GK are squishy. Without totems like these you will get wasy ohko

3. Idrist553

Idrist553

IGN/ID:
    Ruruka
    Club:
    SilentNight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Here's my ardor player collections, i want to make a mono ardor team

Screenshot_2018-03-28-14-32-48.png

Screenshot_2018-03-28-14-32-55.png

I still not used with the game mechanics like totem either

4. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    I would say that at the current moment Taehoon>Angela=Lucian (feels really similar performance wise)

also seemingly noticing that youre most likely a new player and probably dont have ds much on you, then i guess the option on waiting out for the lg falls out too. So yeah id say get working on Taehoon.

5. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Elaine/That new dude you got - Renee - Sharr
    Choi - Erica - Victoria
    Kevin - Gaphyl - Death Queen
    Taehoon

You still got some scouting to do but you look new so no worries. Your Backline will be a little frail for a while but there’s no rush.

Don’t know why Choi isn’t on your team but that needs to be fixed. Erica CM is cool. Does her job. Victoria is mandatory cuz reflex wars are still a thing. I will say that Gaphyl mid is a liability. You’re wasting his heals that should be going to your GK and everyone and their mother, even WW players, will pen/steal through him in mid. Choi, however, is a monster.

6. Snorcle

Snorcle

why choi is on the left side he gets buffed on the right side and victoria get buffed on the left :S
    Also i think until you get your melisa you should use team like this:( Nari would work also but Melisa is better)

Kyoko-Elaine-Choi-Renee(Extra)
    Victoria-Lia-Erica
    Kevin-Gaphyl-DQ
    Taehoon

Victoria can break the line easily. Also with her reflex buff and lias or ericas body you can steal the ball. After getting Malisa you can change your team but until that this way should be better.

I think you should decide your ace yourself. If you cant deal enough dmg make erica ace , If your team is slow use choi ace yada yada etc. Also little note place your kevin always front of the enemy striker and keep the Gaphyl in the middle.

After you getting your Melisa you can back your team like this;

Kyoko-Elaine-Melisa(Ace)-Renee
    Victoria-Erica-Choi
    Kevin-Gaphyl-DQ
    Teahoon

In that order :) After you getting your melisa i would deffinetly use her as ace %100 :D

7. Idrist553

Idrist553

IGN/ID:
    Ruruka
    Club:
    SilentNight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    yeah i'm a new player, so i kinda don't know left and right about player in this game like which one is better than another

8. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Woops. Got them mixed up, thanks for that. Yeah, swap Choi and Victoria in my suggestions but you should also listen to Snorkle way more than me.

Snorcle likes this.
  9. Snorcle

Snorcle

No your team was great i just dont like new guy on the front just with one passer :D You know choi is like lane buffer passer even striker lol

10. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    I like the new guy :eek:
    Basicly, it's just in terms of likeable character :v

The new guy don't have any buff- on - line passive, i won't recommend if he's not your husbando anyway , but yhose active is interesting anyway.

My friend have meet one player that use the new guy at the backline, and it was the last thing he saw.
    Yong hee could work just like Linmay, with more coop defense on his passive, he can work well on the backline, heals everythings and break through front easily.

Suggestion:
    Put Teranox Blood if you want him breakthrough every line. MotB for guarenteed coop def

His coop put some decent survivability on your gk, what ever the Gk is.

I can say, Taehoon is the fastest Gk i've ever seen. He always act first before my front can do any, but he is squishy, just like the other's.

If your want to tank shot's, pick Angela (With high investment ofc), she could take more than 3 if she built with right things
    If you want to maintain enemy action as your backline try to steal and bring back to your front, pick Taehoon. He's still squishy. Dense Magma, Star Tears or Presty's Clockwork could save the day
    If you want a husbando, pick Lucian. He's the most terrible, yet every people's hope for more buff.

And i see you got Erica there~
    Good things to see. It could help your Pen resist problem, so no DM for few moment is not a trouble.
    Get Death Queen asap! Without her, maybe you can't take 4+ shot's

The backline conclusion:

Lia - Erica - Death Queen - (support) Yong Hee

Taehoon

Why we put Yong Hee on the support?

He could benefit almost entire line (But mostly back, for heals and front, with his active buff)

Why Erica?
    She act as wide-buff Hp and pen resist

Why Lia?
    Ally action speed buff and enemy action speed, reflex debuff is crucial, preventing a strong front line to stucking the ball at your back, and let Taehoon act more faster

Why Death Queen?
    Reducing pass effect is a good debuff that DQ had, and she buff Hp, CAR, and attack pow of ardor player's within position

Taehoon sure a good Gk until the next legendary of ardor appears (That i have 100% feeling, it has to be an Ardor legendary female Gk)

Edit: And maybe Jean is better than Tiffany if you want some long-range shooter

11. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Yeah Choi is kinda amazing. You’ll get his line buffs after he pens to the front anyways so you’re always benefitting.

Which is why Choi needs to be on that team.

12. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Once you had him, a moderate passer is means nothing.

13. Idrist553

Idrist553

IGN/ID:
    Ruruka
    Club:
    SilentNight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    okay i think i got something here, i will tweak with my team and do more scouting ( which i hope will get good players).

Personally i want nari on my front line beside Renee to support my sharr but boy she's hard to get

14. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Melisa just today became a classic star as she is a great passer option so you could also be on a lookout for her too