1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Ashe spirit stone help

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by RyuSagara, Dec 19, 2017.

1. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    What would be the better stone set up for Ashe? Red CD, Yellow Reflex, ES, with Red CD in prism or TB, Yellow Reflex, Dark CD, with Red CD in prism? Or any other suggestions would be appreciated if you think that would be best.

Thanks in advance for anyone nice enough to share your thoughts.

2. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

I guess not many people have Ashe. I just got him today (from a lucky draw), so I'll need to build him up first. I'll probably use your second suggestion (TB, Yellow Reflex, Dark CD, with Red CD), but if his base damage sucks, I fear that he won't have enough power to make good use of the DMG increasing stones.

I may try a defensive / reflex build on him (with Thousand Watchers instead).

I'm guessing as more people get him, there will be better strats to build off of.

3. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Yeah not many at all. have him or use him anyway. Right now I have a weird set up mostly because the sub stats I have are fairly decent, but I run SoB, Dark Pen, Red CD, with a Green CD in prizm. Going to change the Green CD with another Red though at some point. He does his job of breaking the mid, and using his active, but he's weak to getting penetrated

4. Omegey

Omegey

Colosseum:
    I use Ashe for my main team (mono dark), there are so many builds that you can work with him but I went for the CD build, so I got two ardor CD, ES and light crit rate (so he can crit). I never have any crit issues. There will be a time or two where he may CA but it's rare though. With his ace, I got him at 215% CD and close to 140% CR. This is what my Ashe looks like atm.
    [​IMG]