1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Aslan or Silk...?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by WingIt22, Jan 13, 2017.

1. WingIt22

WingIt22

IGN/ID:
    WingIt22
    Club:
    Infinity
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Current Team
    Beatrice - Milky Way - Neraizel
    Duke - Linmay - Dunno yet
    Saramir - Magnus - Kiki
    Isillia
    Bonus /Support - Dunno yet
    So currently i'm working on building up Black Tortoise as well to potentially replace Isillia cause BT can benefit from my Ace bonus as well,

I have Shu that i'm currently building up as well and i eventually plan on placing Shu in CM and linmay to RM, as for support... Who do you guys think is better? Aslan or Silk...? Before I throw all zee littres and bonus stats on...
    Silk would be good for placing in front of enemy strikers... Aslan... well her buffs are pretty awesome... lol, and I read that with the right build she can get to over 2500 reflex... I can then place her as 2nd CM...

Appreciate any advice!
    Or even just mention units that you think are better suited than the 3 mentioned so far =)

2. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    silk support, put it in front of striker... instant meat shield, on the mid.. i suggest meiran.. but if you invest enough, aslan can compensate, atleast

my suggestion would be:

copy front <-- for now
    Dook/shu - linmay - meiran
    Saramir - Magnus - Kiki (Silk support)
    Isillia/BT

wait for other advices, or if you have some doubts. i would try to answer them

3. WingIt22

WingIt22

IGN/ID:
    WingIt22
    Club:
    Infinity
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    so only dook / shu not run both eh? lol, i had people telling me to run both before @_@;;;
    and honestly... i have Sharr, William, Ravian and Lucid as well... but none of them has been invested at all, my Bea is at 120+ fMPUed cause i just recently returned to play again since a year ago.. would you suggest i switch strikers too?

hmmm and Meiran eh... I do have her at EE... investing in her wouldn't be too hard... just... But... Meiran and Linmay both have Inspiring 2 - "Increases the critical rate and reflexes by 30% within the position" and then it won't stack =/

4. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    i thought you would go mono ww eventually,
    if you want to use shu, you can always put him in the back as a healer for pvp, and same with pve he has amazing heals and ab recovery to offer the team...
    also let me just ask you... are you going mono or hybrid with WW as core?

5. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Meiran won't work mid since her Insipiring 2 won't stack with Lynmay. You're better off going either Vivid Fear or Cow Demon Queen. Or we can shake up your mid a bit. Light/WW is cool and Shu is strong enough to be off-color. You're team could be optimized further though.

Beatrice - Milky Way - Evylin
    Duke - Neraizel - Lynmay/Meiran
    Chitose (Ace) - Kiki - Aslan/eventually Shu - Virgil
    Isillia

Or

Magnus - Silk - Aslan/eventually Shu - Kiki/Miho when she gets EE
    BT

Front takes a minor change for Evylin. That triple totem and deceptive bulk make her a really nice addition that can also hold SC. Otherwise things should be the same. I know you'll miss those huge pass numbers (lhug) but crit and crit DMG is too good.

Nezzy still stays, though, since her global totem is too nice. As CM, give her 2 steal stones and kill everyone not named Lia and Battalion Meta. It's very nice. You have a choice of Lynmay who comes with a forward pass and respectable healing or Meiran for some team buffs and arguably better bulk + spirit regen. Both give a reflex buff.

You'll notice 2 different backlines depending on your GK, although regardless of who you choose Shu will eventually take up your support slot. Isillia and BT are essentially side grades that play differently with neither really more or less effective. While you have Isillia, Chitose - Virgil is a must. Since the girl is more concerned with DR, you'll get more benefit out of Aslan than Silk.

If/When you go BT, the backline looks a lot greener. She can go much harder down the CR life so Silk comes in. Kiki isn't mandatory for BT so feel free to keep your options open for Miho (the EE has to come eventually ;___; )

Hope this was helpful!

6. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    ^ just follow this, and yeah i forgot meiran and linmay has both same passive

7. WingIt22

WingIt22

IGN/ID:
    WingIt22
    Club:
    Infinity
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Honestly... in the past i wanted to go mono WW especially with the ace bursts now. my first few 5star WW was literally beatrice, nera and kiki lol. If that wasn't a sign iunno what is. A year ago i decided -k i gotta stop playing and study... so as a last attempt i threw like 5k worth of crystals into crystal draws... all i got was Shu and William @_@;;; (for legendaries)... after seeing that i was... k screw it i'm done for now lol.
    Now i'm back... i contemplated going Ardor/WW... but... Milky way is just so much fun to play with :x... that and i'm pretty invested into milky, full SPUed with +80 stats right now...

8. WingIt22

WingIt22

IGN/ID:
    WingIt22
    Club:
    Infinity
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    @Querry
    hmmm i actually don't have Evylin... but i can see why she's good... i don't understand her 2nd skill though... why does she need +75% critical resistance @_@;;;? but her Call of the nature is definitely good

hmm I have Chitose... but never planned on investing in her... and so your advice would be if i have shu, no need for aslan then yes?

... i know this might be really nub... but.. "SC" :X? what's SC? lol

and alright then.. for now i'll do aslan and shu,

but again lastly to both you awesome people... switch strikers or no...? lol??

9. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    If you don't have Evy then keep your front the same and do Duke - Lynmay - Vivid/Cow. I also have no idea why she has a ridiculous amount of CR unless you put her in CM for some
    odd reason (Don't do that)

SC stands for the unique Silent Cold.

Chitose gives you your WW/Light ace and she gives Isillia really important resistances. Her mini stun is also nice. Granted, this is only if you plan on sticking to the angel GK for a while. If BT is best girl don't worry about it.

If you have Shu you don't need Aslan, yup.