1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Aslan Team help

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by HakaBaka, Mar 2, 2018.

1. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    Hello I have those characters, and i wanted to ask some help to select how to set up my team to beat aslan, I'm was waiting for her since i saw her few times and i really like her, so i'd love if someone could give me some help to beat her

Attached Files:

2. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

There's an old "official" strategy thread for beating her, but if all else fails, just keep blowing a crapton of ST so the "Enervation" debuff brings down the other team's stats. Every 10 fails is a guaranteed 5% stat debuff for the opponent.

I've had to get some opponents up to a 30-35% debuff before I can actually beat them.

3. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Hello, auther of the old Superb boss guide here
    I retired from the public hence why i havent been posting

I'll consider updating all the season 1 s.boss with new player strat and season 2/3 bosses at some point
    For now it dosent seem the player base interacts much, All the old threads involed the help of over 20 people each; the newer threads barely have any information. The ingame verson is worse.

All the data gathered involed players who could have won the match but decided to forfit and retry just to test other methods. Said data is then discussed with the most deductive reasoning before explaining in a simple way that allow other players to come up with a set up that they can make. But from what i seen all the recent time post on S.Boss involes (build this excate team and borrow this excate player to win)

Unless there is a high interest in non cookie cutter threads, then there isnt much motivation to make new ones