1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Aug. 30th Update Details

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kazu19, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Mikiyuto_

Mikiyuto_

IGN/ID:
    Mikiyuto
    Lmfao im dead but rn alexa is a meme :/

2. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    More. Ardor.

Joy.

Dat Shanti skin is fire tho.

3. Artimizu

Artimizu

IGN/ID:
    Artimizu
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Cassiel skin.... -nosebleeds- (o///////o)

Another husbando material :faint:
    But Duke is still my #1 husbando :3

4. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Hahah...., Like I said Pax, I'm in the minority. BB has had her on the shelf for a long, long time. Also, whenever they DO get around to her EE, they'll probably nerf the crap out of her, tbh.

Otherwise, her toolkit is so Duran-like, she would be like extra armor plating on an already seemingly indestructible tank. They may even redesign her entirely (like they did with Jade Rakshasa).

5. Yuraji

Yuraji Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Yuraji
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Looks like they are giving a lot of pen and pen resist to ardor with this patch. Doubt it will enough to put them back in the game, we might see more of all in teams with non willy strikers now though.

6. Yorutou

Yorutou Mono-Mono-Dark Lover~♡

IGN/ID:
    Yorutou
    Club:
    Arethusa
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Still no sign of any buffs or love for Block GKs from BB. DISAPPOINTMENT!

They need the touch from the young gods... sigh.. Time to just wait 2 more weeks or heck 1 year for a Block GK buff. \nah

7. Beastmode2329

Beastmode2329 The Beast from the East

IGN/ID:
    beasty232
    Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    Nah what you talking about man, isiallia having 80% dec dmg with passives is totally balanced. I mean Lucian gets a whopping 15% from his after all. Not even going to mention glayde, she's very underpowered for sure.

sfn27x likes this.
  8. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Isillia doesn't keep that DR tho, and the ridiculous access we now have to pen means it's a lot easier to cut that down.

9. Beastmode2329

Beastmode2329 The Beast from the East

IGN/ID:
    beasty232
    Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    Wasn't my point, just saying that while some are thriving, most char in this game are obsolete in the grand sceme of things. Players get replaced in this game many many times and i for one don't have the money to keep up. Every update for the past hasn't tried to fix the underliying issue of balance. It's getting frankly ridiculous. If you dont build a meta team using relevant char you cannot make it past even gold. No amount of ta and power ups from stones or stats can help that. Now they have resorted to replacing underpowered players with characters that can do their job but much better. Like that new ardor passer. You'd be crazy to use anyone but her. She has pen, something other ardor passers lack not to mention the crit dmg, she took the place of renee right there with that one skill. This is just how a person that has stuck with the game from release feels.

10. Cpokemon12

Cpokemon12 The man with 15 SS waifus and counting

IGN/ID:
    Cart9
    Club:
    Nekofleetz
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy or Champ with 1-3 waifus every season
    Colosseum:
    Lia,Lilith and Hildegard backline tho
    Welp gotta grind for em DS bois and milk Felix til they nerf him for the next CM