1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Best Players for Mono Dark

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Sejune, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Sejune

Sejune

IGN/ID:
    Sakyo2002
    I'm continuing to improve my mono dark team and I would like you to just name some players(no legendaries) that are necessary in a mono dark or best dark striker, perpetrator, goalie, etc.

Thx

2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    I ain't no Dark expert, but I'll just say what I think, and just add another alternative if there's a legend

Striker: Lucid
    Passer: Baltheon/Shura
    FW Totem: Armel/Hamerus
    Penetartor: Dale/Jheet
    Goalie: Presty/Zibroi
    Backline Pen: Lindberg

anavn likes this.
  3. Kazu19

Kazu19

Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    D60*I74*T50
    ^

+ patricia, verister, orses, alice. lynbell cm?
    black daisy/fontus might be good too if you still need players and they're easy to spu

4. dericksd

dericksd

IGN/ID:
    dericksd
    Club:
    Lion roar
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    shura balth lucid
    serestia meta jheet/dale
    patrica Lindberg orses/askura Alice
    presty...
    there you go.
    universe team . .

5. Razura

Razura Overlord of my waifus Lilith, Armel and Asakura

You forgot to include Asakura, she's a pretty good pnetrator. Even against Duke and Beth.

6. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    Pinol and Alice even without Serestia still seems like a scary combo for either a utility front or a debilitating back.

7. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    plz don't use dark players, they're like the plague.
    Like the black death

8. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Striker: Lucid > Vitos, but Vitos does work too. His dmg is certainly good, but that dmg and the lack of any additional utility in his kit doesn't warrant his self health drain and slowness.

GK: Zibroi; Ronald if you can find early spirit support, such as running Lynbell and Pinol, or maybe with a heavy slow debuff comp, such as Avnore + Alice.

CM: This is the hardest spot to make up for without any Legends. Lynbell is your best bet, but even she would like having Meta and/or Serestia on the wings. Otherwise... hope for future New Stars or some serious reworks of some Classic Stars. Zibroi is probably the next best thing after Lynbell.

Frontline: Shura, Hamerus, Armel

Midline: Jheet, Dale, Alice, Pinol, Lynbell, and possibly depending on your back Verister

Backline: Patricia and Lindberg plus one or two of the following: Verister, Lilith, Orses, Dale, Alice, Pinol

Others: Asakura for ace, run mid or back. Avnore only if you are either 1) running the slow comp with Ronald or 2) don't have Meta because you will otherwise have zero means to revive ko'ed players.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  9. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    Non Legend dark to invest: Alkyde, Shura, Hamerus, Versiter, lindberg, Alice, Pinol
    These people are really easy to use in mono dark
    you can put them at various places and will still works

Ronald and Zib is the temporary GK that you need before you get presty
    Zib is very useful in PVE. Ronald has more utility even when not used as GK

Notable TPU lvl 60 4*: valkia & morgana

as for the rest:
    asakura, malcolm, jeunese, lucifer, avnore, jheet, dale, lynbell, armel are good if you can build the synergy around them.

10. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    Alice is the best dark player. No.. the best player .. Yeah.. Right... Use Alice no matter what.. Yup..

11. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    my mono dark team has a alice - meta - serestia mid but i am looking forward to a jheet so that i can replace alice with him, and have alice take lillith's place at the back.
    Dark sanctuary II's too good, extra speed and reflex im midfield means a meta or serestia steal if you dont start with the ball or an attempted jheet pen if you do I'd wager.

I typically run verister at the back with serestia's ace.

12. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Lucidbae Shura Balthegod
    Alice Serestia Meta
    Patricia Asakura Lindberg Lucifer
    Presty
    Ez dubs, ez dubs everywhere

13. Hypernova

Hypernova

IGN/ID:
    Hypernova
    Club:
    小楼
    Surprisingly nobody put ravian up front as striker. after the active nerf she's no longer good?

she's easy to use though, two attacking turns in a row and infinite steal/shoot combo.

14. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    With strikers only reflecting 35% of damage now she is easier to penetrate and with the utility striker nerf she ends up committing suicide against the back line without being able to steal reliably anymore. Definitely still can work, just takes more effort. Lucid is just a lot easier and more reliable currently.

15. Hypernova

Hypernova

IGN/ID:
    Hypernova
    Club:
    小楼
    well, i beg to differ though. with high reflexes and CR, she can heal herself with shots if you give her Encompassing Soul

16. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Ravian with high enough reflexes to "reliably" steal is a Ravian who has lost out on dmg somewhere. Even assuming Shura is in her line Inpiring II plus Inject Drug II is not enough. Ravian will rarely ever have a > 500 reflex difference if you've actually built her with enough proper dmg. And plenty enough backs now have at least one CAR totem making stealing even worse. Infinite shoot-steal loops are not a thing unless you get absurdly lucky, and in higher leagues that dream can just be given up on entirely. Meanwhile no amount of self-healing on her makes up for when she likely suicides on the steal or simply gets attacked by the backline. She doesn't heal that well even with ES and a Dark crit dmg stone nor does she withstand dmg well enough for that to matter. Or again, at least not in higher league PvP.

Lucid is far better than Ravian right now while being similar in that she too is a Striker who aims to shoot fast and often thanks to 40% AB after attack and also requires some bit of ramp/setup with Solar Eclipse. Meanwhile though Vitos isn't popular and does have his own problems he too is much better off than Ravian. Damien's only problem is lack of EE or he too would be better. The only Dark Striker truly worse off than Ravian is Rabian who is pretty much just an even weaker Ravian. Ravian can be taken to Galaxy, but if someone is looking for the best Dark Striker, it's Lucid followed by Vitos. Ravian isn't even close right now.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  17. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    More or less what @Viticide said. Another problem ravian has if built for full reflex is that she has insanely low pen, meaning that all her shots do little to no damage on backlines like duran prestu. Aiolos also rapes ravian. Add a jibril, and that prestu's hp will never go below 80%

Meanwhile with lucid, she can reach 100% pen power quite easily, is fast, and doesn't have much of a problem if she gets reset by aiolos.

18. PotatoOfDoom

PotatoOfDoom Ha!

IGN/ID:
    PotatoOfDoom
    Club:
    PinkPanty
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
  19. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    I scouted a Jheet, finally.

Lucid - Baltheon - Shura
    Jheet - Metatron - Serestia
    Patricia - Verister - Lindberg - Alice
    Presty

Now, am wondering is Verister should make way for Lilith.
    I use Serestia's ace, any other suggestions?

More fun than team cancer, but of course, weaker too. Duran makes everything so much tankier.

20. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    Why? cuz u think Lilith gonna save presty? Malcolm will...
    (like really, Malcolm with EoG, Dark crit, x, Light crit) will save presty better than lilith

btw, this post have drifted somewhere ey...