1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Best Players for Mono Dark

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Sejune, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    malcolm? how so? his chain? i have him, but he seems so frail :(

2. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    You don't build him with right stones
    with lindberg Patty and Alice to support Malcolm. Malcolm shouldn't be fragile

Malcolm AB crash X Presty paralyze works really well

3. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    I'd dust him off and try him out then. Been a while since i took him off the bench, he was one for my first few 5*s and i think he's at 3spu now with freebies accumulated over the years.

4. Razura

Razura Overlord of my waifus Lilith, Armel and Asakura

IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    S4: 41 S5: 40 S6: 42
    Won't Malcolm need a few CAR stones/FTS? He doesn't have CAR in one of his skills.

5. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    I suppose he's using him to kill off the striker and leach spirit and using lindberg to pen instead?

6. RoundBall

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    Attackers have built in CAR.
    plus when you "steal" you cannot get countered

if you are so worried about being countered in mid, then use mid reflex debuff (many option in dark team)
    Besides technically, reflex is the least thing any mono dark should worry about....
    *looking at Serestia Ace, Serestia passive, verister passive, Alice debuff)*

7. Razura

IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    I know attackers have 30% built in CAR but 30% CAR won't help a lot. o:

8. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    lindberg gives a little bit more as well as serestia. quite workable, esp against Elaine who is ardor iinm.
    But i love Jheet in midfield, his boost is awesome, really shines in club games when everyone is pretty much dead during the later stages. Reflex rules lol.

Lillith is a pretty decent stealer too. Mono dark has many options indeed. Fontus is dark too right, and with a midfield shot? I sold my only copy a loooong time ago, cant wait to get another to try again. Might be good for COT?
    Like Asakura as well, but have yet to find a spot for her.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  9. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    Btw, does Lilith's aura of bloodsucking heal everyone within the position or just her?

10. Razura

IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Everyone within the position, it even says that. o:

11. Viticide

Viticide

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    The totem applies to everyone in the position, but each player's dmg only heals themself. So like if Lilith attacks, only Lilith gets any healing. Then if another person in the line attacks they then heal only themself. It's why I hate the skill. It's weak unless your player hits really hard meaning the skill already only has some minimal usefulness for only some players. It's incapable of reviving anyone because of how it works. This is why I say Dark's only healers are Metatron and Avnore because they are the only two who have any means to revive anyone. Everyone else in Dark has only selfish and non-reviving healing.

Hopefully this next Dark player changes that. If a doctor doesn't heal, then I'm just going to give up on Dark ever getting any more healing.

12. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    Oh, player exclusive damage. No wonder it didn't seem to work for me. Meh.

Oh the hottie is gonna be a dark player? Awesome if true, dark could have an upgrade over Avnore.

13. Viticide

Viticide

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    It's what I'm assuming. Not saying that Reddit commenters are anything truly reliable, but every time when we get these patch sneak peaks some people seem to always know already some specifics that are not revealed anywhere in English. I assume it's maybe because some of them can read Korean and somewhere (Facebook or elsewhere) they are able to obtain this specific info. We know they are Ardor, Dark, and Light players but some people already seem certain that the ninja is Ardor, the doctor is Dark, and the angel is Light (that one is pretty obvious though). They're not just guessing, they are saying that that is what they are. The only speculation seems to be which one is the boss character. Other possibility is someone somewhere is able to get info leaked prior to any official announcements. There have been several instances of this in the past iirc.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  14. RoundBall

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    @Paradox
    @30% CAR your worst chance of being countered (when there's 500 pts reflex gap) is 35% chance of getting countered.
    but like i said, srsly, mono dark have so many sources of reflex debuff that should make the reflex gap between Malcolm and enemy mid to be way less than 500 points. just throw one of this unit mid: alkyde/metatron/serestia plus have alice in your mono dark team. guaranteed no issue

Malcolm also have the chance to move twice (with AB decrease), which makes him good vs Elaine.
    what normally happen:
    if Malcolm steals, he kill or dmg the enemy while reducing AB, for other defender to take the ball

if Malcolm start with the ball,
    he could kill and move forward
    or
    he could dmg and lose the ball while reducing the stealer AB by 60% also reducing their spirit at 1.2 bar (reducing the chance of an active pass)
    he would then still have 60% change to move again to steal the ball back.
    even if the he didnt move (40%) this allows his fellow in line defender to steal the ball back for you.

Malcolm backline with lindberg and patricia rarely dies. when his sadistic play have 4x stack he is super good at halting enemy frontline.

... oh well alternatively, you could be an orses type of person, who prefers to just do a Whack-amoli to your enemy, while debuffing their reflex and atk, so that you deal less dmg next time they shoot

15. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Yeah, Malcolm's great for Dark if you want AB and spirit control. Lucius is better if you are not Dark only.

16. iPIXIBaby

iPIXIBaby

IGN/ID:
    iPIXIBaby
    how good is asakura as linebreaker (for BL)? Lets say if im running a dark/ww with serestia + duran as my key player?

17. Lazuardian

Lazuardian

IGN/ID:
    Lazuardian
    hello, my current team is
    Damien Hamerus Armel(ace)
    Jheet Metatron Gerrard
    Patricia Avnore Verister Lindberg
    Zibroi

this team is good, but still need development, i need serestia and alice
    Zibroi is good, but presty is better
    Dark is debuffer, so serestia and alice is needed
    i have all dark player except the new one and lynbell (i trade lynbell for patricia when recall for lynbell)

18. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    i noticed that running a 3 at the back and 4 upfront allows my underdeveloped mono dark (12.6k TA) beat even mono light teams of around 13k plus. Rainbow teams of up to 14k can be beat as well.
    I run armel's ace, with her and lucid flanking shura and baltheon.
    At the back i run patricia, lilith and lindberg as my Alice is 0 spu.
    Mid is the normal jheet - metatron - serestia.

i think a presty will make your team much stronger. You already have damien!!!

19. Lazuardian

Lazuardian

IGN/ID:
    Lazuardian
    hm so do u think 4 front is better for dark? should i change verister with shura and make my position to 4 player on front? i have shura full spu

20. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    Won't hurt to try. Imho Verister doesn't really bring that much to the table.