1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Bug or trainer?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Kalor, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    So I just play against a player called "Sebicz" he have a LL rating with full upgraded legendary spirits stones... He have 3 legendary players in main team and team was only medium upgraded... My question is how is possible to have 11 + legendary stones in inventory - is there any bug trainer or you think he is just whale???

2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Well there are 2 legit ways to do it :

1 have grinded for months and spend over 100K gp in the last scout event getting the mats but this can be easily check by seeing a insane amount of matches completed who would need to be at least 10 times my current stat for reference.

2 whale like no other again easy to see since you can see the 5* rate in profile

But from what you describing it sounds like one of those Korean credit card fraud acc who they did not ban in the end with infinite ressource most likely with that lv of investment !

3. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Yes grind and whale is always possibility... weird is today i fight another players with 11 + legendary sporits stones... if i think on ammount of spirits cores and uniwue that is need for that... i think some kind of trainer must be on net...

4. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    May 11 leg is abnormal but guess ppl know it is over and are all hacking

5. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Just report said player and call it a day.