1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Ardor Building William

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Machabees, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Machabees

Machabees

IGN/ID:
    Machabees
    Club:
    EternalLegends
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Hey all!

Right now my William feels pretty lackluster in PvP as I am stuck in Plat. Current Spirit Stone build is Terenox Blood, Red Dribble, Red Crit, and Blue Pen. My frontline is William - Elaine - Renee. I am also using his ace skill just for the extra attack power and pen. He is maxed out with everything else. Any advice or tips?

2. Freemium

Freemium

IGN/ID:
    Freemium
    Club:
    Casuals (Looking for Active Players!)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    41 + 35 CoT
    My William: TB (+6.4% Crit), Red CD (+11.2%), Red Pen (+8%), Green Pen (+3.2%)

William's honestly in a bit of a tough spot; Penetration means quite a bit in the current meta, and William no longer has pen in his kit (outside of his ace)....and he needs enough Crit rate to get through the occasional CRes-based keeper. He's been my Striker since Lv. 30...and I have other holes to fill with D-Stones, so I'm sticking with him.

I can get to 100% pen with his ace, plus Jiho, plus Silla. (I'm working on adding 15% Pen via LUQ, when I drop Silla for Jibril / Balth after next week's patch.) I can only do that by shifting Crit rate onto my sub-stats. The Crit Damage stone is important, though, since it also reduces the opposing GK's DR. Honestly, as long as you can crit, the CD stone will give you more damage than the Dribble stone.

Shura is also a helpful ally when you need additional Crit rate, since her passive reduces the opposing team's CRes.

3. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    My immediate advice would be to run double pen and jiho (86pen in rainbow, 104 in mono)

basically
    reroll to a pen uq
    or
    get ridiculous pen subs
    and cap 100pen

otherwise bench your william, sorry
    william needs a lot investments to be decent
    there's a lot of better choices if you want to change your striker

4. Machabees

Machabees

IGN/ID:
    Machabees
    Club:
    EternalLegends
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Thanks guys! I've upped the pen on my William to around 80 using stones and Silla in the front line and I've been rising slowly but surely in PvP for now.

FatalCookies likes this.
  5. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    william is seriously good against anyone that is below 60 DR, well most strikers are... the renee elaine will front is already ideal for him.. has good rpe increase, has good crit rate and dmg boost.... due to the fact that there's so much presty and glayde with passive multiplier from fagnus... there's also duran to fck him as well... it makes him less good...

tbh he is too inconvenient to use, even kyoko has higher competence compared to him...

still other than facing those glayde presty... he is still good... or just a bit higher tier compared to a normal 5* non meta striker

his build... no need for change slot
    2x red crit dmg - pen red (common)/red dribble (if it has good pen subs), and teranox

6. RagnaSoulCZ

RagnaSoulCZ

IGN/ID:
    RagnaSoul
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    i have william (glab+sob luq , red pen (+10 cr) red crdmg (+ 10 cr) green pen in prism) and he is with baltheon and armel... i am at 3120 score right now