1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Whirlwind Can anybody help me building a mono ww

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by caryl, Apr 6, 2018.

1. caryl

caryl

Can anybody help I am trying to build a mono ww but i don't know if this is a good enough team
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    I'd say the you'd probably want to replace Miho and Rudiel

For Miho, she's rather fragile, and can have problems dealing enough damage to break through a strong mid if not built strong enough
    You could try Vivid Fear, Cow Demon Queen, Jade Rakshasa, the first 2 can be strong attackers who can break through, and either have reflex or tankiness. Jade is tanky and a good stealer, just need to build for more damage to pen easier.
    Theres Lai Gayle too if you want a penetrator who can also buff your front.
    Aslan also works for more teamwide buffs, but I doubt you have her

Rudiel can switch with Kiki, to give Jin more HP from her skill and affection chain, and make the line more faster, and a decent steal/pen herself

Saramir has the same skill as Jin, so they wont stack together, so it feels somewhat of a waste to use her, you could use Silk or Granduer if you have either

Not sure about Linmay since I cant tell her position

Also going to move this thread to the right section

3. caryl

caryl

Thanks for the advice i will give it a try

4. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Your team is coming along nicely. Can’t remember if your front is position optimized but if it isn’t then:

Elchy - Evy - Shanti

Moving on, drop Miho for Vivid Fear. You need her to win any reflex war and let me tell you that kid is rough. I see you’re using Meiran. I respect that, but know that she is slow. If you find that you aren’t getting stacks then replace her with Cow Demon Queen. If chains matter to you, Zhen Long is another option that also gives Shanti more dribble.

Unfortunately Saramir doesn’t jive with Jin - their debuts don’t stack. Backline should be

Magnus - Silk - Kiki/Miho
    Jin

It’s worth noting that if you can’t finish the affection chain with Kiki then Miho is the superior choice. She heals and has a (very light) stun for the enemy team. Kiki can be stoned for some serious spirit regen if that’s more valuable to you, tho.

Hope this helps! Welcome to the WW family.
    lhug

5. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Linmay could benefit most of line (Arguable frontline, jeez) so it's okay to put her on support slot as she'll useful in certain position, depending on your enemy form.

And, use Xing on P.Meiran's position for another WW opness.

6. caryl

caryl

Thanks for all the advice i learn a lot and currently finding vivid fear,kiki.silk hope to get them soon :)