1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Can i get sam or Noa?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Johny Sama, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Hey since the new seventh star update i wonder if i can get Sam or Noa in some way. If don't why? And how can i get my Sam or Noa strongers with the new transcending content since the the red gatekeeper does not work in a fully superb envolved player?
    Thanks in advance and have a good time xD

2. Razura

Razura Overlord of my waifus Lilith, Armel and Asakura

You can't get Sam if you picked Noa and you can't get Noa if you picked Sam. Besides, in long run, you'll need a 5* or a 6* Striker to help you in PvE and PvP.

Johny Sama and Rei91 like this.
  3. koutarou

koutarou The Person who hated by RNGesus Personally

IGN/ID:
    SylviaLynn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    30ish
    oh... please tell me theres not gonna be a person who claims she/he got both come in again (not the OP or TS)

anyway yeah you can only get one of them they are like your main character not like you`re gonna use it much anyway so whichever you choose you gotta live with it

4. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    shame its not like granblue where you can just genderchange the character to the other one

5. BPKDLH07

BPKDLH07

I started with Sam, but recently I think because the new update, I got Sam again by Scout and if I can get Sam, possibly I can get Noa too... so this night I was playing and Wow... Noa appears for scout and I just scout her, now I have the both, I know there's no point because both players have the same stats... but... I just wanted to have her too.