1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Can't Decide

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Kuiwii, Apr 17, 2018 at 5:10 AM.

1. Kuiwii

Kuiwii

IGN/ID:
    pen151515
    Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    Currently running
    Luka-Elaine-Shanti
    Victoria-Xing-Duke
    Aslan-Khirel-Pinol-Magnus(support)
    Glayde

I want to swap out Elaine for another in line passer, Currently struggling to choose betwee Elchitusa and Silla
    I am already maxing out pen without Elchi, but she has more chains with my team than Silla. But Silla has better utility.

Just need some advice please.

2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Im pretty sure most people using Shanti use Elchi too :eek:

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Unargueable.
    Shanti surely need attack power and crit that Elchi provide while you can focus on her pen and crit dmg.
    Silla got Hp, pen and also attack power.

Lets see the different, just assuming what stat that you focused on your Shanti.

Elchi provide crit rate 10% and 10% att pow x 5 = 50% crit rate and 50% att pow for 10 min
    Silla's passive offering lower rate of attack power by 30% , but gave Shanti more penetration 15%

Hmm, pretty tricky right?

4. Kuiwii

Kuiwii

IGN/ID:
    pen151515
    Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    My plan is for double in line passer front and I know elchi Shanti combo, but I was thinking who better synergizes with both Luka and Shanti?

5. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    I'd say you would want someone who has much higher pass values to amplify Shantis Atk Pwr since Luka's passes arent the most impressive, and Elchi has higher pass values than Silla. Silla does have the AB for the line, which paires with Luka's AS debuff, may give you a big speed advantage, but this requires them to pass in the first place, so this is more helpful in later shots, which I would think might be better for strikers who stack. Shanti would prefer more burst damage which I think Elchi may help more