1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Can't Log-in to my Account

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Genzou, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Genzou

Genzou

IGN/ID:
    Genzou
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Just tried getting onto soccer spirits today and, instead of going straight into the game, it asked me to log-in. I tried logging into my hive account but it said my password was wrong. I then tried to recover my password with my username, but it showed me a completely different email that I've never seen before. After that, I tried using my email, but it said there wasn't an account linked to that email (or something along those lines). Is this just a server glitch, or did my account get lost/deleted?

2. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

Could reinstall/ reboot the game, and then log into hive on your computer to check its working. If not, reset password. If you still can't log in, contact support.

3. Genzou

Genzou

IGN/ID:
    Genzou
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    I just realised something. I never actually made a hive account, but I instead logged in with my google+ account. I'd try logging in with my google+ account, but when I start up the game it asks me for a nickname, as if I was starting a new game. How can I get back to the screen that lets me login?

4. Ozuros

Make an acc and get past the tutorial then log out/press connect with hive, else reinstall the game

Genzou likes this.
  5. Genzou

Genzou

IGN/ID:
    Genzou
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Making an account then logging in worked for me, thanks!

6. Ozuros

Glad to hear it : )

7. Fiery

Fiery Traveler

IGN/ID:
    Avxlon
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum: