1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Open #Club Apocalypse + #Mugiwara recruiting Champions League+ Players for New Club Level 100 CAP Update~

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Livenortusitonalor, May 16, 2015.

1. Livenortusitonalor

Livenortusitonalor Club Apocalypse

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    CoD & CoT Completed ~ Floor 50 Beaten & ~18,000+ arena wins
    First of all,

Welcome to the Apocalypse/Mugiwara family, our new clubmate #dericksd ~!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Season 3 Colosseum of Trials (CoT) 5-10™

Credits to CieloAoi for coming up with this formation and Gerashi for the video.

I've written a guide on this trial here:

http://soccerspirits.freeforums.net/thread/509/season-colosseum-trials-soccer-spirits

It's recommended to read the guide to have a good understanding before you do it.

Do check out what gerashi got from the CoT 50 box ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    @roflwaflz you might recognize one of the songs from the video /greedy* It's a great song =)

Good luck all =)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    bdzmru likes this.
  2. Livenortusitonalor

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    We will be doing our club check-in reset (900 ST + 450,000 gold) on this Friday, 21st September, at the daily quest reset mark/hour.

It will be the time when Aslan match starts and when the daily quests reset for everyone on Friday (unless you are GMT +9 onwards).

Do join us for the free ST and gold for event scout + Aslan match !!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As part of club renewal, I will be continuing to move out inactive clubmates when new people apply.

But as the number of inactives we have now are around ~10% of the club, we will not be actively recruiting yet.

Especially some of the inactives have really high club score of 100,000+ and have been with the club for a long time.

But we will still continue our club renewal if new, good active players apply, just no active recruitment process ongoing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today, we have a new clubmate joining our Apoc/Mugi family,

Welcome to the club @Isaac (IGN: Shapo) ~!!

@Kenny1109 has been moved out of the club.
    He has been playing casually since January this year (login once every few days) and his team progress has been stagnant.
    Now, he has become inactive for the past 21 days and I've taken the tough decision to move him out.
    We welcome him to join us back when he decides to play actively again.

[​IMG]

Xuda and ReyT like this.
  3. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 41
  4. Livenortusitonalor

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    Hi anavn,

Many club members have spoken with regards to your application.

Some in favor, some not in favor.
    I think what you can do to change people's minds, is to become even better in CoD and CoT /best/

Then I am sure no one will be against you joining us.

Good luck! /hmm/

Xuda, Faustius, Sayano and 2 others like this.
  5. Presizion

Presizion

IGN/ID:
    Presizion
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
  6. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 41
    I was really working on league building 7* and dm collecting since s3 release used to be dimond last season. I can now work on cod cot comps again I pulled all this off using my pvp team :)

For cot did 1-1 to 4-10 and was hoping for some comp ideas for the 5* set but I can just keep building merian , linmay, sharr to try stuff out

So how high do you want me to bring cot and cod around?

For the ta my team is not msup or max lv yet can also bring that up a few more hundreds if that is also a prob !

anavn will be back at L legend relise more op then ever ! aka 1650 Dm in inv :)

7. Livenortusitonalor

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:

I wont set you a limit. Do the best you can.
    Show them what you can do /hunt/

Make people want you. Anavn! Anavn! Anavn!
    Take your time. I think people will be impressed if you can clear cod and cot, or at least one of them /best/

8. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 41
    Full clear dam hard requierments lol. Chalenge accepted !

Knowing how I only seriously work on the players in my team CoD clear is possible in 1-3 months without using cod meta.
    Now cot might get to 46 clears but player condition rule is killing me so until I got 11 7* msup full team will not be investing as hard as I should to beat the last few lv.

9. Livenortusitonalor

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    Aslan match is fairly hard.

Check out this 1v1 GK shot method by Ponyoman:

There are three strategies:

1) OHKO (mainly with double elaine + sharr or some other striker)

2) OHKO with enervation, meaning you cannot do 9700 damage but you can do 8000 damage. Enervate to victory.

3) 2HKO, survive in backline and 2hko.

Check out video description. Post here if you need more help with Aslan match!

Beating Whirlwind Legendary (Superb) Boss, Aslan (No Legend) Soccer Spirits 2016

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

6 hours to club check-in resets peps +)
    Please be 10 minutes early and we will start on time /ggscout/

Thanks for all the hard work last season garnering all the club scout points for the check-in resets.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CoT 5-6 video by AneshV:

I think besides 5-9 which I need to beat with Aiolos to have a good comprehension of the strategy, feel free to ask about any other trial in CoT if you need help.
    Good luck! /hunt/

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    Presizion, champ51 and bdzmru like this.
  10. Livenortusitonalor

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    This week purchase event, Bigball is paying out 2 Halloween managers for the price of one.
    It's a good time to whaleeeee /ggscout/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To prepare for yeon,

1) Get a strong goalkeeper with high critical resistance to handle yeon littre striker shot

2) Kevin, infinite shu friend for Yeon match strategy

3) Silk/Alice for the critical resistance which might be needed against the littre striker in yeon match

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CoT 5-6 is pretty consistent to do if you have the right players. /horror*

Apparently, there are 3 levels of RNG:
    • 1) The coin toss RNG - use a GK and long pass

• 2) The AB RNG at frontline - sync the frontline action speed and use first assist active pass active to sync the AB

• 3) Death Queen active - SONG OF DOOOOOOOOM - apparently my duke has ~250 reflex lower than DQ after the use of her active, so cant eliminate that totally but malcolm can eliminate it apparently.

Season 3 Colosseum of Trials (CoT) 5-6™ - Malcolm Style by AneshV

Season 3 Colosseum of Trials (CoT) 5-6™ - Duke Style

11. Xuda

Xuda Belly Warshipper

IGN/ID:
    Xuda
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    S3: 46 S4: 46 S5: xx CoT: 49
    lrolling

Presizion likes this.
  12. ReyT

ReyT Seeker of Legends

IGN/ID:
    NightsX
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Champ
    Colosseum:
    43 (before the change - 42 now =) )
  13. Livenortusitonalor

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    Today, the club renewal process goes on.
    We have a new member MrChoco replacing @Secksy (@Unpossible) who has been away for >80 days.

[​IMG]

Welcome to the club #MrChoco ~!! /ggscout/

For now, we have ~2 long term inactives each in Apocalypse & Mugiwara.
    Not only will we not be recruiting actively, our recruitment criteria will be much higher now.
    We will be looking for players with really good team, at least Champions League+ with great potential.
    The main reason being, the inactives in Apoc/Mugi are the really strong players which if we want to replace, we hope the people coming in, will be as good, if not better.

That's about it for now.
    Yeon will be appearing on 19th November tentatively.
    Good luck for Yeon guys in around 2 weeks time /horror*

rdtx2015 and Xuda like this.
  14. VentusXP

VentusXP Returning Legend

IGN/ID:
    LazyRem
    Club:
    None
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    IGN: LazyRem
    CoD: 55(Top 50 weekly)
    League: Champion, hopefully moving to Galaxy this season

TA:
    PvE: 14k (SSS)
    PvP: 14.3k (SSS)

Looking to join apocalypse or mugiwara. I login 6-11 times per day to keep up with farming and point recharges. I also have Line: ventusnova-_- (with -_-)

15. Livenortusitonalor

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    Hi @VentusXP,

Thanks for your interest.
    Many of us are very impressed with your CoD ability.
    You managed to reach CoD 54 with only 2.4m score last week.

Would you please share with us on how you did that?
    Maybe share with us the formations you used for CoD 51 to 55.
    Thanks.

In addition, please share the pictures of your bench/squad/managers/uniques too.
    We ask for this for everyone who is interested to join us. Thanks.
    You can PM me the pictures if you are unwilling to share in public.

regards,
    Livenor

16. dericksd

dericksd

IGN/ID:
    dericksd
    Club:
    Lion roar
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    First of all, thanks to all my apocalypse and mugiwara friends for letting me in the club.
    No matter how good mine/our team is, we definitely need advice on certain aspects of the game to be successful. And I'm happy that I choose the right club at the right time..
    Finally cleared COD 55 and aiming for clearing COT ..
    Couldnt have done it without you guys..
    Thanks again guys..

Presizion, Xuda, ReyT and 3 others like this.
  17. bdzmru

bdzmru Retired

IGN/ID:
    bdzmru
    Club:
    # main aka Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Okay everyone, I don't post all that often anymore coz usually it is a waste of time for me... but I will have to temporarily drop outta retirement to say this.

Alright so @anavn, some time ago you applied to our united club:
    As you know, our line chat members had a lot of conversation around this decision as requirements wise, you seemed to have something we would take interest in. However our leader replied to you with this response to look out for the sentiments our current members (those who were apprehensive) about this application.

Now understand, not all our members felt this way; I myself (and others I will mention if asked) actually stuck my neck out to see if you were a diamond in the rough that we could one day be proud to have as a member. However, the few who actually did were very disappointed in the contents of this post that had absolutely nothing to contribute to the question of the member whom original posted for team advice:
    http://soccerspiritsforum.com/threads/dont-know-what-to-do-next-with-my-pvp-team.21638/page-2

Apocalypse is a group of like-minded and very individual members who all share common values and goals; you must understand that despite how honest and trollish we can be, something like this is not something we ever condone. Although ultimately, we are in no way a democratic type of club, our leader is very respectful of our opinions and considers our voices. As such, I am going to post images of our members and how they felt when they saw this post and continue adding as our guild members are not all online at the same time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is great that you got certain units and stones and whatnot but understand one thing: whether they are in this guild or not, undermining the ideas of others who have proven their worth or making "must be trash" statements to prove an argument doesn't bode well for either your cause or those you are addressing (especially in a game that has a lot of possibilities like SS).

As such, I want to conclude by addressing @Livenortusitonalor to this petition: kindly refrain from considering this person's application.

P.S.
    I know you are a "results oriented" type of person who will probably ask for my resume seeing as I am speaking against you so here I go:
    • one of the veteran members of apocalypse (and SS for that matter) and have played this game since its global release
    • active member in SS forum in the early days but due to club chat and line chat has since remained away from this forum
    • typical top 50 in despair probably a year into the game
    • been in galaxy league since end of last year... and has since been able to consistently reach galaxy league every reset
    • been a top CoT player ever since it was incepted... and am currently consistent at 48 CoT clear since new season started
    • has helped a variety of members with any aspect of SS both inside and outside of apocalypse (if ever requested) with most requesters being able to conquer their problems regarding the game
    • is 100% f2p and has never paid a single cent to get to where I am... luck wise I have nothing to brag about either
    • is 100% aware of being an arrogant m fkr person that talks trash when something deserves to be called out

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  18. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 41
    I think there was some miscommunication here as after my last post the next day in forum chat there was a talk about what some of your club menbers thaught about my formations, my spelling and me. As my intelligence was questioned based on my spelling while I have dyslexia and this is not my main language I got a sour taste of what this club was about.

Following that I resigned my application in chat and did not post anything here when I read there were new opening for that same reason. I am in no way interested in joining such a club nor will I ever be and appoligise for my spelling and wasting your time @bdzmru.

19. Livenortusitonalor

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    Once again, this proves that, gaming = serious business. /horror*

Chill guys and I accept your withdrawal of club application @anavn.

Have a good day.

Presizion, Klutzy, dericksd and 2 others like this.
  20. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2743)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    [​IMG]

I'm only taking this as me since I want to feed my ego