1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Open Club Bakatenshi is now Recruiting! (36/39)

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Blaze'yBoy, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Blaze'yBoy

Blaze'yBoy Dat boi

IGN/ID:
    MatrixXx
    Club:
    Bakatenshi
    Galaxy:
    Champion pleb
    Colosseum:
    Bakatenshi since2015 (casual club) Lv:86 Rank: 121 is now looking for 3 active members to fill up some space :)
    we're looking for active members that would like to join our club. Any rank, any level are most welcomed!
    what we have to offer: Meeting room, shop, dining room and field are all lv5 apart from lodgings
    we also have a skype group chat in case you would like to team build or just hang out!
    comment your IGN down below the thread and send us an application to join the club in game and i'll notify the club leader to accept

Note: if you wish to join the skype group chat, send me a message and i'll send the skype chat link for you :3

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Thurste

Thurste living in a constant existential nightmare

IGN/ID:
    Thurste
    Club:
    smth in chinese hmm
    Galaxy:
    gold yikes
    Colosseum:
    33 makes me want to kms
    My IGN is Thurste. I'm active daily, check in, and participate in club matches but I've been kicked out of my previous club because of a glitch that says I'm inactive (even though I collect all my goodies every day?!?! Ahhhh!) I'd love to join if this won't be a problem for you.

Blaze'yBoy likes this.
  3. Blaze'yBoy

Blaze'yBoy Dat boi

IGN/ID:
    MatrixXx
    Club:
    Bakatenshi
    Galaxy:
    Champion pleb
    Colosseum:
    sure! we welcome you to the club, consider yourself in the Bakatenshi Family! will tell the club leader bout this.