1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

COD 44 (+)

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by ManiKatti, Oct 21, 2016.

1. ManiKatti

ManiKatti

IGN/ID:
    ManiKatti
    Club:
    AngryChicken
    Galaxy:
    Champignon
    Colosseum:
    Hello,

I need some little help with that floor with the beautiful number 44 ._.

I dont exactly know, why I'm complaining that I dont get past F44 just after I got through F38 this week [again, after waiting since that veeery nice BT-Buff in June I think], but I really want to beat that damn Latios who I'm targetting since she was giving me salt for many weeks on the old 31+floors before I got my Bell :mad:

And now, I need some little help. My mainproblem is that Latios gets too many chances to shoot&heal and nearly killing my defense after 20 minutes [haha no wonder with Isilla ._.] And this Lucian is giving me some little problems, too xD
    I have Linmay who would be a better choise than Sammy, but shes only spu1 and yeah.. I'm lacking of spiritstones. And I'm still building that Elaine [she's got ebm-lack and 0spu] I think Guinevere is a good temporare alternative? Would I be able to get past this level with my current players? And what players/team do you recommend me to build for the next floors? Should I focus on building Elaine, Linmay, Cynthia and prob. Lucid?

My other players are:
    mspu + l60:
    Sharr (TB) [not using in this level because of Magnus] l60
    Nari (IC) l60
    Nikita [startears]
    and Kei, Hiro, Elizabeth, Rassiel, Kiki, Anael, BD

Others:
    Victoria l60, spu2
    Lia l60 spu 3
    Nerua l60 spu3
    Cynthia EV, l52 spu0 [~build in progress]
    Linmay l60 spu1
    Magnus EV l60 spu0
    Mikael l50 spu3
    Virgil l60 spu4
    Chitose l60 spu1 [that red steal/pen-attack/crit-stone I dont know that english name, and she's got like 29% pen substats in total x.x]
    Avnore l50 spu1

Not EEd/STed/spued: Lucid, Alice, Dale, VF, Griffith, Nute, and some other randys

The rest from my current team: all mspu [except of Guinevere [1] and Silla [1]
    Balth holds SC, Shanti DB, Bell&Lynia that thunder critrate/dmg-unique, Sammy TW, Meiran mother earth thing, Askeladd pass/spirit-wwthing, Isilla Erm

My "strategy" for lvl 38+: stay in defense, do Meiran-buff, do some passes, and then Ask-Balth-Shanti/Sharr
    (ebm-Yuri would be nice here, but I dont have them both)

haha, I think I wrote a little bit too much D:
    Screenshot_2016-10-21-18-29-02.png

2. Noobz

Noobz

I use black daisy and merian to buff the crit damage of my team. Double forward pass to use Elaine active, pass to lucid for her buff, then to luka to pass back to lucid. Lucid also has shard of blamberg or whatever that stone is (+45% receiving pass effect). This should 1HKO the goalie.

Maybe swap bell for black daisy. Lynia for linmay. Try the double pass method to shoot once the cheese it with a long pass?

3. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Ok so this is going to be a little technical but this is the only way you can beat this floor with your lack of acc bar legends(meta,beth chitose combo is op here) . Is this :

Balteon (sc) silla (ww pass unique) shanty

Net (new helper) bell(thunder super reflex unique) Victoria(EMB) virgil (TW)

Sammy merian askelad

Issila

Victoria and virgil have as many ardor pass stones as you can fit on them, you will need it!

Now how this is going to go down

2 min foward pass to Victoria that then goes bell that pens the player to damidge then goes to virgil that does his active heal (you doing this for acc bar only) and then suicide so it goes back.

14 min with all merian buffs make a foward pass to Net who then passes (all of this is for reflex buff) to bell who damidges there cm by now he needs to be in the last 30% of life and let the ball go back.

16min askelad foward passes to silla , silla active to shanty that shoots

They pen center through silla killing her and hit mid reflex with low hp bell and get counter reflex, she then pens mid passes to balteon being as fast as he is will act next, active pass shanty active shoot KO

4. Akeryu

Akeryu Elaine waifu's waifu <3

IGN/ID:
    LimeChan
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Late Champ~Early Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Apparently I happenned to clear the 50th
    Get Elaine, you can use Sharr, even for the 44th, just OS him

5. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    He is facing a line with a magnus and gk with active block so the chances of it being a 1 hit ko are extreamly low as the score wars go you would actually use lucid to 1 hit ho that gk. On top of that he does not have a sob shar so meh. Trying to use the players he is currently rocking to win this !

6. Akeryu

IGN/ID:
    LimeChan
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Late Champ~Early Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I passed the stage with Sharr WoM (pls), Renee no PS, just Elaine and EBM + Meiran 3 stack and active, without Askeladd

Lucian gets OS withou block (thanks Miho, didn't even use Valkia)

So you can go for Shanti with the same strategy, but you also still can use Sharr

7. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    7* players helps a lot I beat it with the good old balteon (sc) Mw (WoM) Vonchi (Sob) MW active on vonchi , vonchi pens and lose the ball , mw steals balteon active 1 hit ko for that floor but using owere op players is not really a good comparison to a user with only 12K ta without sub

8. Akeryu

IGN/ID:
    LimeChan
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Late Champ~Early Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I dont even have 12k TA you know '-'

The point I try to tell is Elaine is like must have for CoD, since her active is so good

Just try hard, you'll see the different

9. rdtx2015

rdtx2015

IGN/ID:
    Toxin2015
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Champion
    Colosseum:
    just stack DI and you can one shot most floors

10. ManiKatti

ManiKatti

IGN/ID:
    ManiKatti
    Club:
    AngryChicken
    Galaxy:
    Champignon
    Colosseum:
    Okay, lets see.. EBM? I think it'll take a little bit more time to get this TwT.. but now beeing in a club again I'll get some more gold from the weekends.. but hm.. now I only have 600k and the 20%-event will start these days. Thats too few to combinate an unique xD But at least I'll get my 6* Littre for Elaine next week.... I think.

So Elaine [ebm] - Balth [sc] - Shanti should do this, with having my now EEd Cynthia using her active [as an ebm-compensation] and then.. Askel. to Elaine, Elaine to Balth.. with no ac xD yay, that Askeladd-buff gets away? :D

Okay, maybe I should do this like in the past?
    Nari - Balth - Shanti

Nari passes to Shanti, Lucian wastes his block for making it possible to activepass with Balth. But there is always missing some attack power in my frontline
    I could use Cynthia in mid for some DI and Meiran + BD for critdmg.. but this seem to end like this: My mid has no ac and before they can use skills they get killed xD Haha, where are by Beth and Meta? .. with f2p it'll take some more months to get my last 300 ds~
    And for the backline.. Bell penetrating Latios? hm, Bell could get killed too easy having only some hp-rec. and no def.stones, Sky gets like no dmg and meh..

"Balteon (sc) silla (ww pass unique) shanty

Net (new helper) bell(thunder super reflex unique) Victoria(EMB) virgil (TW)

Sammy merian askelad

Issila"

Sounds good, maybe I'll test it next week [without ebm+thunderrefl.]. atm I've got my CoD resetted