1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

COD 49 Damage output

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Noobz, May 10, 2017.

1. Noobz

Noobz

Hello,

I've managed to get isilla down to 500 HP one shot. I'm out of ideas of how to KO her. I've used this set up:

Leventor | Karpilla | Celus
    Cynthia | Urile (ace) | Black Daisy
    P. Merian |Jacob |Askeladd
    Glayde

So my strategy has been to wait till the 15 minute mark, pass to mid line to active black daisy and cynthia. Let the ball come to my back line, activate jacob and Merian. Pass the ball to the front with askeladd to Celus and use active. Let karpilla get to the ball with her passive at 6 stacks. Active pass with karpilla and shoot with leventor.

Karpilla is holding EBM and leventor has shaking heart of thunder.

With actives, I'm looking at about 300%crit on leventor + sprit stones (which is about another 57% one being a red crit stone. ). Also, the stacks from jacob and Merian were at 3. Any ideas of how to get the extra 500 HP?

Thanks

2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    First I see you say wait 15 min That supposed to be 20 unless she only evo but she not so right there is the first prob.

So I am not versed in levtor cos thunder but from the looks of it the prob is you putting all your eggs in the same basket aka crit and crit damidge and completely ignoring a good pass. Now celus sounds good but even that active and di is not going to be the most efficient thing since your prob is you lack dribble value who is why you using uriel ace in the first place.

To fix this without adding more legs like balteon jiho who would all be the solution I would change it to this

Leventor | Karpilla (SC + 2 pass stones) | yuri (emb 1/5/5/5)
    Cynthia | kalish (ace) | Black Daisy
    P. Merian |Jacob |Askeladd
    Glayde

Kalish is a 4* dark player with one of the best cod aces in game. Reason he is better then uriel is uriel does not multiply pass effect damage and the way her ace stacks with att power buffs is counter productive for an ace.

Also if you reroll lev to L you can use sob too but this should be able to beat it easy

3. Noobz

Noobz

Sorry that was misleading. I launch ball with askeladd at the 20 min. Mark. Just bust all the actives before.

So,looks like I need to change a few things. Need to work on my yuri. Leventor has about 4000 dribble by the time I shoot.

4. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    lol kk

ya 4000 for a 1 hit ko striker is kind of low I got higher with vonchi on none active pass. Test out yuri but I think should solve it

5. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Unless you have a lot of di, which in this case you only have mediocre, it is better to go for dribble instead like anavn said.

anavn likes this.
  6. Noobz

Noobz

Yeah I'm going to swap my ace to the 4 star as recomended. Should I use chois buff before the pass?

7. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    choi buff only matters if it on the front line only and is risky to do since you want to use backline askelad since they might kill your passer or striker to get back mid so I don't think it is a good idea. Not to mention there is a hp condition on the pass ace how is hp based so making the ace pointless if they kill the passer.