1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Colosseum of Despair/Trial Floors (UPDATED FOR S5)

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Xuda, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Ok, so I mspu my duke and +160 on him this week so I can try out shapur's method for floor 53. And I still can't do it...
    Problem is speed. While BT doesn't heal, Virgil can heal. And once he is low HP, he will keep blocking. So my duke will never have enough time to kill BT.
    I then tried put Duke in front of Bell. Same problem, BT and bell keep blocking duke so time always run out. And bell's active slow me down even more.

Is there any trick for suing Shapur's method that I'm missing?

2. InnoX

InnoX

IGN/ID:
    InnoX
    Club:
    TeamSingapore
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 55; Best Score: 6.05 Mil Champ Lv 226 Cleared; Trials (S2): 50/50 as of 17/5/2016; Trials (S3): 50/50 21/1/2017
    U gotta ko virgil asap, use elaine active on him and do an early active pass to penetrate. I assume ur dook has SoB, ur goal is to ram until BT is around 5k, then hope the stars align so u can set up a 1v1 active pass to shoot before virgil has enough spirit for his active.

Or ya know, ravian it

3. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Oh, I thought ES stone should be used... Ok I can switch to SoB and tried again. Problem with putting in front of Virgil is that, I need to use 1 reflex stone or else Virgil has chance stealing ball from Duke.

I recalled my Ravian before. Now I only left with 1 SPU Ravain. When I watched that video using Ravian to steal and shot just made me sad. Anyway, thanks for the info. I'm going to give Duke another shot next week.

4. Milestones

Milestones

IGN/ID:
    Milestone
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    54 / 41
    Or you can just do the good old fashioned 2hko method

[​IMG]

Replace mid girl with Jess or Askeladd and Renee with Balth if necessary.

5. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Problem is I don't have mspu angela and Askeladd... My star tear jin and 7* Zib can't live if I use P.M at backline for ohko. I tried 2hko before, but my GK can't live after the first shot... I was some what regret I mspu duke instead of Angela. But I'm going to give duke another try next week. Mean while I'm trying to get my MSPU Lucian to +160 (currently +100).

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  6. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Thanks guys. Finally cleared 53 with Duke. I end up placing Duke in front of Bell and kill Bell instead. Now floor 54 I had exact same problem. My GK can't live long enough to do 2HKO. I just saw a video on ppl clearing 54 with Duke again. Guess I will give that stra a shot.

7. CalebK1985

CalebK1985 Gotta' catch 'em all!

IGN/ID:
    CalebK85 (main) & WeDeWGames (alt)
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 55 (#1 Global on 10-09-16 and first to clear lvl 200+ champ on 10-08-16)/ CoT: 49
    I had to use rofl's zombie back line for 54. Linmay, Magnus, Miho, Elizabeth with my Lucian GK... Lots of passing and reviving and working around spirit reduction so that the enemy Elaine doesn't get her active off. If she does before I make my first push, I reset. If she uses her active after I get my first shot off, then I'll play it through and it's usually 50/50 on whether or not I can survive.
    I just made Lucian 7* this past week and that did help quite a bit.
    Good luck though! I tried the Duke strats a couple times and couldn't get the timing down. InnoX has a great video up of him clearing it, so if that helps, go for it!
    You can do it!

8. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    May I know what stone you use on your Lucian? I have Lucian +110 stat with POME, and he got melted so fast...
    Duke method require way too many RNG and retry. And I have to swap my Elaine stone everytime to make her speed much my luka... My Nera with 2 speed stone still doesn't always act before enemies. So usually took me a dozen retry until I'm able to pass the ball to front. And if enemies co op defense really early before Duke's SoB build stack, my duke will die...

So I'm thinking to use zombie stra for both 53 and 54. But I would like to know what stone setup will work for Lucian (or Angela). I can try to make one during the stone upgrade discount.

9. roflwaflz

roflwaflz

POME, ardor reflex, 2x dark hp. Also need Erica mid for affection chain. I end up with something like 4.3k hp

CalebK1985 likes this.
  10. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    So guess my issue is not enough hp? if I put Eric mid I will have to drop Khirel... Maybe I will give it a try.

With only POME and 1 ardor reflex stone, is that enough CR to stop opponent from critting? Or you have stack enough DR and HP pool that you don't care they crit or not anymore?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  11. InnoX

InnoX

IGN/ID:
    InnoX
    Club:
    TeamSingapore
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 55; Best Score: 6.05 Mil Champ Lv 226 Cleared; Trials (S2): 50/50 as of 17/5/2016; Trials (S3): 50/50 21/1/2017
    at this stage, its near impossible to stop them from critting, just build pure HP and DR

CalebK1985 likes this.
  12. roflwaflz

roflwaflz

Why would you need to drop Khirel? Who else do you have in mid? I just use Khirel Erica FW Pass.

Also to elaborate on what Caleb said, the backline order should be Magnus Linmay Elizabeth Miho. Tanking with this line/floor is a bit different than usual. You'll actually be passing almost all the time, not ball hold tanking. The only time you should ever be penning is if not doing so would result in a 1v1 shot for the enemy.

CalebK1985 likes this.
  13. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Thanks. So I had been doing the wrong setup. I tried Zib double dark hp and didn't work. I will try Lucian double dark hp next time.
    I use Linmay Khirel and BD mid. If I drop BD for Erica, I will have 1 less crit damage buffer. But yea, its better to drop BD then dropping Khirel.

I saw the video for this floor where GK doesn't tank and just pass around. I tried that with Zib and it just doesn't work. I will drop Lucian with double dark hp stone next time. If this work, then I don't need to spend my 6* littre and 6* pig on Angela.

14. CalebK1985

CalebK1985 Gotta' catch 'em all!

IGN/ID:
    CalebK85 (main) & WeDeWGames (alt)
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 55 (#1 Global on 10-09-16 and first to clear lvl 200+ champ on 10-08-16)/ CoT: 49
    I use the following back line in order... Linmay, Miho, Magnus, Elizabeth (with Lucian GK). I like Linmay in front of Leventor so that you have her revive the line when he shoots. You can also do the method rofl said, but I like having a heal against Lev and the heal from Lucian when William shoots. You could put both Linmay in the mid and get extra healing when William attacks, but it just depends on what works for you.

Also, I invested into buying Askeladd, so I use her, Khirel, and Erica in the mid. I don't need the extra crit damage buff for the 2 hit KO, but I also have a lvl 70 Balth and lvl 70 Sharr (with SoB), so I can do around 6700 damage the first shot (7502 if I'm within the 1 min range of Askeladd's active), and then barely have enough to KO Angela on my second shot. I need to pay attention on this week's run to see exactly how much damage I do on that second shot, but Askeladd is amazing for getting that second pass right back to Balth with full AB for an active pass, active shot.

But putting Miho on the outside would be better (as rofl said). So that when William shoots and kills the two defenders, you can pass to Miho and use her passive of eating away at the enemy spirit. I'll have to make that change this week.

15. roflwaflz

roflwaflz

The reason I prefer having Linmay CB is because William shoots nearly twice as often as Leventor due to his AB recovery passive. That way you are much more likely to get the extra healing from Linmay on shot. It helps that at this point in CoD, helper Elizabeth actually has enough HP to survive a William shot 1v3 when she's at full health. That way you can take the next shot still 1v2, reviving Linmay with Lucian, and then Linmay often has the AB to receive Lucian's pass. Then either she has full AB to pass or she just gets attacked, both of which heals Lucian and revives Elizabeth to ensure that no matter what you have at minimum a 1v2 shot.

And for reference, I usually do about 11k on my second shot with SoB Sharr, no Aske.

CalebK1985 likes this.
  16. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Thanks guys! I finally beat CoD floor 54. I couldn't beat with Lucian GK. But I end up using same setup with Zib (and Valkia instead of Erica) to do 2hko. Before last update my Sharr couldn't 2hko (GK left with 77 hp!!!). But after the update with skill point on cod helper I finally beat it!

Now onto floor 55. I don't see how my Zib stand a chance against Vonchi shooting none stop to him... I wonder if 2spu Ravian is enough to do the cheese method...

CalebK1985 likes this.
  17. roflwaflz

roflwaflz

Considering I used a 1 superb Ravian for several weeks, yes it is

CalebK1985 likes this.
  18. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    What stone did you put in your Ravian?

I tried Duke method. Not working for me... I wanna try Ravian method but I don't have any dark reflex stone.

19. roflwaflz

roflwaflz

1 reflex stone can be enough so you can use in prism, but ideally you'll want to get a dark one eventually so that you can put an ardor CD in prism. I personally use FTS, dark reflex, dark CD, ardor CD.

I probably should have noted though that even when she was 1 superb, I did have my Ravian at +160, so if you don't have any +'s on yours it might be a bit more difficult still.

20. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I manage to give my Ravian 1600 reflex with TW on bell. But she only does 1k damage per steal... so yea, she isn't strong enough to do it. I have Dark CD, dark dribble ES and ardor reflex in prism. Not able to use ardor CD probably is my biggest issue since she does way too little damage. I guess I can probably give up this floor until I get a 4* dark reflex stone.