1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Colosseum of Despair/Trial Floors (UPDATED FOR S5)

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Xuda, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Milestones

Milestones

IGN/ID:
    Milestone
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    54 / 41
    Anyone got tips or video for CoT 5-3 and 5-4 ?

2. InnoX

InnoX

IGN/ID:
    InnoX
    Club:
    TeamSingapore
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 55; Best Score: 6.05 Mil Champ Lv 226 Cleared; Trials (S2): 50/50 as of 17/5/2016; Trials (S3): 50/50 21/1/2017
    only recorded 5-3 prob next reset will do the rest of the trials if I got time

Akeryu and Milestones like this.
  3. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Thanks guys! I finally cleared CoD55!
    Special thanks to CalebK1985 and roflwaflz. Your suggestion helps me tones.
    Still it took me quite a few tries for my Ravian to kill Jin. Hopefully one day someone will figure out a better and more consistant method to clear this floor.

CalebK1985 likes this.
  4. CalebK1985

CalebK1985 Gotta' catch 'em all!

IGN/ID:
    CalebK85 (main) & WeDeWGames (alt)
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 55 (#1 Global on 10-09-16 and first to clear lvl 200+ champ on 10-08-16)/ CoT: 49
    Congrats!!! It's a great day when you clear all 55. :)
    I have updated my formation a bit to increase crit damage as much as possible before pushing up front to kill the Jin, so that instead of 8-9 shoot/steal attempts, it's now down to 3-4. But it's still a bit of RNG now that CAR is down to 50%.

5. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Anyone has any tip on CoT 5-9?

6. InnoX

InnoX

IGN/ID:
    InnoX
    Club:
    TeamSingapore
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 55; Best Score: 6.05 Mil Champ Lv 226 Cleared; Trials (S2): 50/50 as of 17/5/2016; Trials (S3): 50/50 21/1/2017
    right now 5-9 requires a player that needs to reroll a slot.

Be it Vann w/ SoB, Jin w/ ST, or Ravian w/ SoB. You basically want a striker that can ramp up while maintaining high sustain in your backline.

Vann can combo well with Raklet GK + Nerua, Globals in mid.

ST Jin can pretty much enable lucid or ravian to do the same. Strat extremely similar to above.

Angela GK is shown to work via Gerashi formation, and I have tested it out also w/ Choi friend. Though SoB Ravian/SoB Vann maybe the only option to run CM as lucid will constantly lose her solar eclipse when bell pens back down.

U can try variations of these strats, but as of now, Im also stumped with clearing 5-9 without the use of a stone reroll on any player.

7. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Oh damn. That looks very expensive... I have star tear Jin. But my only 2 7* striker is Vonchi and Sharr, none of them has stone reroll.
    But suppose I give up mid and only put global totem in mid. Have jin tank all the damage. I wonder if Vonchi with SoB is doable (dark CD at prism). Guess I will give it a try after I beat 5-8.

I couldn't fully understand how Ravian mid is able to beat 5-9 when I read the match forum. But with your explanation now I have better understanding on how I should setup my team to give this trial another shot. Thanks for the tips!

8. InnoX

InnoX

IGN/ID:
    InnoX
    Club:
    TeamSingapore
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    np, vonchi will most likely work as he has the innate speed + ramp, u can follow Comedy's ST Jin setup with some variations to the ace + global mid totems and see if ur dmg can make it or not.

9. CieloAoi

CieloAoi

IGN/ID:
    CieloAoi
    Galaxy:
    Drown in the sea of salt
    Colosseum:
    I hate RNG based CoT floors
    @Solciel someone on KR server actually cleared 5-9 with Vonchi. I attach the formation for reference Screenshot_2016-10-12-05-07-20.png

10. rdtx2015

rdtx2015

IGN/ID:
    Toxin2015
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Champion
    Colosseum:
    kek Aiolos....

11. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Thanks! I don't have the new WW legend... Maybe I will find a friend has it or find another replace player. I clear all other trial today so this would be the last trial to do. And I still have slightly over a week to do. Hopefully thing works out for me.

12. Solciel

Solciel

IGN/ID:
    SolCiel
    Club:
    Soleire
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Thanks Innox and CieloAoi. I mange to clear with WW/light team. Vonchi indeed works well. Killing Lucian AFTER 9 shot and killing him in time was the problem. A bit of RNG but far better than 5-8. So far 5-8 still the most RNG for me for season 3 CoT.

At last, I'm able to clear all 50 trials of CoT again.

13. InnoX

InnoX

IGN/ID:
    InnoX
    Club:
    TeamSingapore
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Grats!\dance2\dance2\dance2 im still at 49 clears myself since I wasn't so successful with my stone rerolls so it will still be some time before i get back to 50

14. CieloAoi

CieloAoi

IGN/ID:
    CieloAoi
    Galaxy:
    Drown in the sea of salt
    Colosseum:
    I hate RNG based CoT floors
    congratz @Solciel ! I can't agree more to your statement that 5-8 is most rng floor, actually that floor is the last floor that I can't clear till now, I need better luck with rng lel

15. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    cot floors outdated af, update @Xuda plox

16. Sayano

Sayano Doki's Choi