1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Colosseum of Trials - Terminology

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by AlphaAura, Dec 3, 2015.

1. AlphaAura

AlphaAura Suffer in the shadows of destruction!

IGN/ID:
    AlphaAura
    Club:
    Soccer Spirits Forum Club (SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Champions League!! (´▽`)
    Colosseum:
    24 (Pre-Winter) / 30 (Pre-Rebirth) / 30 (Pre-Anniversary) / 33 (Post Anniversary) -> Season 3: 46 / Season 4: 47 / Season 5: 45 | CoT Matches Cleared: 36
    Colosseum of Trials. More like Colosseum of Tears. Then again, with the great rewards it gives, it should mean the trials will be played with blood and tears.

With a new game mode, there will be terminology that might confuse some players. I've created this terminology guide to help out those who are confused.
    ___

1. Win before 'x' min | Win between 'x' - 'y' min | Win after 'x' min
    - Win the match before this mark, between these marks, or after this mark with all other requirements met to clear this match.

2. Defeat if the enemy advances to ally's defense line
    - You will automatically lose if the ball falls behind your mid line. If the opponent manages to get to your back line, the match is lost instantly.

3. Leader/Defender/Assist/Striker/Attacker Type Only/Not Allowed | "Element" Attribute Players Only/Not Allowed | Special Players Only
    - If any of the aforementioned types are not allowed, then you cannot start the game if any of your players in your team, including your friend's ace player, is a non-allowed type. If it is the other way around with only 'this type' allowed, then you cannot start the match until all your players are 'this type'.

4. Can't Position in the Forward/Defense/Goalkeeper/Mid-Fielder Line
    - This means that no player in your team can take that position. Only benchwarmers will take place there. (I'm not sure if there is any way around it) In your team positioning screen, you will have to leave those positions blank.

***Note***
    When the Defense position cannot be positioned, the GK is allowed since it is not counted part of the defense line. Only when the Goalkeeper Line cannot be positioned is when the GK cannot be present (which just screams OHKO).

5. 3 Stars/4 Stars/5 Stars or Lower Players only
    - Only players of the mentioned Base Star Grade or lower can enter the match, meaning that ST'd players that started with base 2*, 3* (3* or lower), 4* (4* or lower), and 5* (5* or lower) can enter the match.
    **(I've tested this with my 5* Mira [ST'd from 4* -> 5*] and it allowed me to play the '4* or lower players only' match)**

6. Team Ability S/AAA/AA/A or Lower Only
    - Have a team in the same rank or lower than the mentioned requirement, and you'll be able to play the match. Note: Your friend's ace player will add to the total TA your team has.

7 (1). Win by making 'x' shots
    - Make EXACTLY 'x' amount of shots to win the game. Note: If you KO the GK with the amount of shots more or less than 'x', you will LOSE the match.

7 (2). Win with 'x' or more shoots
    - You will win the match if you KO the GK with more than or equal to 'x' amount of shoots. (This means that even if it takes you 10+ shoots to KO the GK, you'll still win.) Note: If you KO the GK with less than 'x' shoots, you will LOSE the match.

7 (3). Win with 'x' or less shoots
    - You will win the match if you KO the GK with less than or equal to 'x' amount of shoots. (This means that you will win the match if you OHKO the GK on the first shot.) Note: If you shoot more than 'x' times, you will LOSE the match.

7 (4). Win with shooting from 'x' - 'y' shoots
    - You will win the match if you KO the GK with 'x' shoots, 'y' shoots, and any amount in between. Note: If you KO the GK with less than 'x' shoots or more than 'y' shoots, you will LOSE the match.

8 (1). Win by using active skills 'x' times or more
    - You will win the match if you KO the GK while you have activated 'x' or more active skills during the course of the match. Note: If you KO the GK but have not activated 'x' active skills during the course of the match, you will LOSE the match. (Note 2: Block actives count towards the number of active skills used.)

8 (2). Win by using active skills no more than 'x' times
    - You will win the match if you KO the GK while you have activated 'x' or less active skills during the course of the match. Note: If you KO the GK but activated more than 'x' active skills during the course of the match, you will LOSE the match. (Note 2: Block actives count towards the number of active skills used.)

9 (1). Win without using active skills (Except shoots or passes)
    - You will not be able to activate any active skills except [Pass] and [Shoot] active skills. Note: Block actives will not activate. (Confirmation needed)

9 (2). Win without using active skills (Pass)
    - You will not be able to activate any [Pass] active skills. You can, however, use any other active skills. Note: Block actives will not activate. (Confirmation needed)

___

Miscellaneous:

- Entering the matches in the Colosseum of Trials will count towards Daily Achievements for Colosseum (12 GP).

(Will add more as they come)

___

As for the terminology, I may be wrong on some occasions since it is based on my assumptions, so please point them out if you do see something wrong.

Hope you all can have some decent runs with the trials. It's definitely a new way of play, but it sure does do a lot to one's time and formations.

---Changelog--- (Time and Date are in KST / GMT +9 format)
    -December 3, 2015, 9:39 PM, Initial Post
    -December 4, 2015, 10:23 AM, Edit #1 (Thanks to @Paradox , @tsukix98, and @GioB89 for info) [Updated info @ #4, #7, and Miscellaneous]
    -December 4, 2015, 3:06 PM, Edit #2 [Hidden the translation error section with spoiler since it has been fixed by the emergency maintenance]
    - January 25, 2016, 11:21 AM, Edit #3 [A large update after a long while of inactivity. Sorry for the wait.]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    DeltaRubee, TannHaals, waywin and 5 others like this.
  2. Paradox

Paradox Proud Overlord of my waifus Lilith and Asakura

IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    S4: 41 S5: 40
    Yo, if go above the x amount of shots, you lose the match. I did it by accident and I lost the match.

3. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    Add in 4 that in backline you can still use GK

I thought that GK wasnt allowed aswell :/

4. GioB89

GioB89 Silver

IGN/ID:
    GioB89
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    GL
    Colosseum:
    CoD 43 \ CoT 44
    CoT counts for Daily Achievement

5. AlphaAura

AlphaAura Suffer in the shadows of destruction!

IGN/ID:
    AlphaAura
    Club:
    Soccer Spirits Forum Club (SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Champions League!! (´▽`)
    Colosseum:
    24 (Pre-Winter) / 30 (Pre-Rebirth) / 30 (Pre-Anniversary) / 33 (Post Anniversary) -> Season 3: 46 / Season 4: 47 / Season 5: 45 | CoT Matches Cleared: 36
    Thanks for the extra information, guys! :) I have added them into the initial post.

I'll edit in some more terminology soon since I didn't get all of them on the initial post, but I have university classes today, so I won't be able to update until much later today.

If there are any more new info that you need on this guide, please let me know ;)