1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

coming back to game after a year, what's new?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mia, Jun 11, 2017.

1. mia

mia

so i quit a year ago because i couldn't get my account back after some update. but now i'm kinda missing the game and decided to start from scratch. i'm kind of reluctant because i'll probably be completely clueless as to which characters are the best atm since the meta has definitely probably changed.

so basically, any major updates? has this game changed for the worse or for the better? (or is it the same)

and what are the top characters right now? and which characters aren't good anymore (if they were good before)?

sorry for all the questions, it would be much appreciated if someone can answer!

2. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Well, not sure about when you quit so i will start from the 7☆ update... players now can be upgraded up to a 7☆ grade; doing this you can change one of it stones slot to a random one for 150 spirit stones; some new stones have been added to the game, about the meta everything seens to be more aggressive now with huge damages all along and global healers everywhere. We have transcendent power up to, (you can increase you character base stats up to +30) using the same character as a marterial, the affinity system now can provide not only HP but other buffs that suit better each kind of character; team ranks now go up to (LLL) not only (SSS), we have to a new kind of Ace skills, the ace burst (when your ace player has a buff that goes only to a specific color and your team's characters are all of that color the skill of your ace player gets a buff, not sure how much in % but with my Shanti that have a 35%, it grows to 56%. The rare draw system has acquired a mileage thing that every time you draw a card you gain a certain number of points later on you can change this points to a random 6☆ trained character. The chain system changed as well, each kind of character has buffs according to their type. About the top characters they can be different according to your gameplay style and team preference, but in short for the ops to their hole... Baltheon is the OP passer, not saw the new WW striker so i will say Vonchi still the OP one, GK is Presty, Healer Gaphyl, Attacker, Khirel, Askellad long passer, Well there are pretty much good characters and you need to choose your gameplay style before going any further

mia likes this.
  3. mia

mia

thank you very much! that helped a lot. now i just need to figure out which characters to build team with

4. VelmoR

VelmoR Legends

IGN/ID:
    VelmoR
    Club:
    Nekofora (Ex. SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    To bad, you skip so many.. better go on hiatus and continue with your life