1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

COT 5-XX

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Hyuuga, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Hyuuga

Hyuuga

IGN/ID:
    Hyuuga3
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    I have already cleared 5-1 to 5-4 and 5-7. I just need to clear one more stage to get the reward for 46 clear.

Currently trying to clear 5-8 (Elaine - Kevin - VF - Shu frontline with Elaine and Silla Ace) but am having difficulty as I will lose the ball if someone other than Shu holds the ball. Is there another stage that can be done easily. Note that MW and Kirin are not an option as they are still not trained yet. I have Hildegard at lv60 but only 1 SUP and +26 so I do not think she is strong enough for 5-5 yet.

2. Vasallo

Vasallo Vonchi~♥ The Best Husbando ✧.° • * (/^ω^)/ *•°♪

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    CoD : 56 / CoT : 50
    Hi~! @Hyuuga
    :hi:
    I can clear 5-8 with Shu Friend. My key is Victoria, after Healer nerf I guess this CoT will be even easier. Dunno if it was affected tho, because I clear all CoT in 2 days after reset.
    Watch my video for some reference :

5-10 can be easy, but sometimes it's really annoying
    /frantic/
    Let me know what player do you have I'll see if can help you to make some strats to get more clears. I'm a bit good thinking up strats for CoT
    lmusic

3. Hyuuga

Hyuuga

IGN/ID:
    Hyuuga3
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Hi @Vasallo,
    Thanks for the video. I tried using Victoria instead of Elaine. Although survivability improved, I did not managed to do enough damage and time out in the end. May need to get a stronger Shu friend.

Most of my players can be seen below ;)

image1.PNG image2.PNG image3.PNG image4.PNG image5.PNG

4. Hyuuga

Hyuuga

IGN/ID:
    Hyuuga3
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Tried again with Elaine and managed to clear it somehow. RNG really played a part I guess. lthink

Do not think I have time to clear another two more stage but its good to know the strategy for the remaining 4 (5-5, 5-6, 5-9 & 5-10) so that I know who to train next. I know that MW, Kirin & Hildegard can be pretty useful for COD & COT. lmusic

5. Vasallo

Vasallo Vonchi~♥ The Best Husbando ✧.° • * (/^ω^)/ *•°♪

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    CoD : 56 / CoT : 50
    Congrats, Nice that you clear it still using your original idea with Elaine :3
    Why Victoria is better?
    She gives 50% reflex = less RNG.
    She can increase 50% ATK and HP. In the beginning you have to be careful and try that only Vic hold the ball, once you stacked the passive. Shu can hold the ball with no problems.
    Now how the stat works exactly
    You have to kill Kiki, only pen. Maybe the last hit can be with shoot. But mustry to shoot only when Duran is the one with the biggest AB, NO Virgil, NO Avnore. Because if you fail CA, Duran will get the ball and try to pen, with some luck he will lose the ball or well Victoria can try to steal. It's not supposed to fail this part so much otherwise would be just unlucky :/
    Improve everything Victoria must be mspu +160. I noticed that your VF is still 5* you must make her your priority if you want to clear CoT 5-10 she's a MUST, besides is one of the best player for CoT very useful imo. VF means Vivif Fear, but for me its also Vest Friend xD
    I'm not sure but I think you can clear CoT 5-6 with Choi, repeatin the Duke x Jibril strat.
    I guess you can try Choi-(Jibril Friend)-Baltheon using Angela as GK. The player of your own to use in CD can be Magnus, Elaine or Meiran.
    I'm not really sure how good Choi can be for that or what unique stone, I guess TB would be the best. Baltheon SC, Mangnus/Meiran TW/EoS, and Elaine probably CI or some build that make her fast to stack more DMG. Your Jib Friend should have EBM or BoS
    If Choi can't at all I wonder how Shu SoB will do it, bc at least he can take the passives of Aslan
    The key is shoot 1v1, but you should try it with Balth only, so Jib gets the ball and Balth have no enough AB. You can use Jib active to pass the ball to him, and then Balth+active to Choi/Shu.
    My Duke needs 2 1v1, they're not hard to get, but can take some tries.

Hyuuga likes this.