1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Cot help to reach 40 clears

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by anavn, Oct 3, 2016.

1. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Hi so I am trying to reach 40 clear or even better if possible for the DM cos new L legend is comming !! (current 912 DM)

So I beat everything except : 4-8,4-9, ALL of the dam 5

Seriously invested players :
    7* balteon 160 msup
    7* Mliky way 160 3 sup
    7* vonchi 160 msup
    6* duke 160 msup
    6* meta 160 msup
    7* beth 160 msup
    6* leah 160 3 sups
    7* chitose 160 3 sups
    6* virgil 160 msup
    7* issila 160 msup
    6* Lilith 160 msup
    6* Malcom 144 3 sups (will 160 this weekend)
    6* magnus 160 3 sups

Is there any formation you would advise with frend ace were I could beat some of these ?

2. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    I'm at 38 clears myself, missing 4-6 and 4-9.
    As you are missing 4-8 I can provide you my setup on how I beat it.

Silla (ace) - Choi - Elaine (friend) - William(7* but still old stones TB, dribblex2 and crit rate)
    Jheet - Malcom - Herkules
    Vivid Fear - Bell - Metatron
    Zibroi

I chose Malcolm in center because of his Superplay, since he will most likely die each attack there is a chance for a refill on his AB for the next round.
    My Malcom is bad, 6* 3 SPU and bad stones (I sorted him out a long time ago).
    There are better Attacker partners to support him, but I don't have those.
    My Vivid Fear is lvl 30 0SPU ( EEd her before and pushed some random penguins on her for this fight. Only her buffs/debuffs are helpful.
    My Bell is good, but she doesn't act that often because of Paralyze.
    Metatron revived mostly very shortly before/at the same time Kirin was about to shoot again allowing me to go 3men back.
    Zibroi did the main work, in bringing the ball to the front. (max SPU +160 no offensive stones).
    It took a long time to get to front (weak Malcolm no supporters for him), was around the 28-32 minute mark.
    Once there I shot with a non william unit.
    Saramir died in 3 shots allowing to go 1:1 on the 4th, so I had to shoot once with a random unit on the first shot so Genbu doesn't die one shot too early.

Finished the match past the 40 minute mark.

Greetings~
    FelliLoss

3. Akeryu

Akeryu Elaine waifu's waifu <3

IGN/ID:
    LimeChan
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Late Champ~Early Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Apparently I happenned to clear the 50th
    I try so hard for 4-9 but really

Screw it, so if someone can help me for that :eek:

4. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    Cleared 4-9 as well now.
    Maybe my formation info helps you out.
    Silla(ace) - Choi - William - Elaine (friend)
    Jacob - Princess Meiran - Alice
    Milky Way - Metatron - Valkyrja Beth
    Zibroi

Still the same weak william as above.
    Jacob 1 superb lvl 47, Meiran 1 superb, Alice max superbed, Milky Way 2 superbs, all 5*, all unstoned
    Beth was the penetrator this time no uniques on her but she is +131.

Strategy is easy: penetrate with Beth, the healing makes it take a while but you will finally break through around 18-25th minute.
    Thanks to Beth mid has full AB and Jacob + Meiran use their active and all 3 proc their global buff/debuff.
    ball went back to backline, Linmay and Latios will heal but with the buffs of mid it doesn't matter anymore.
    Beth will quickly go to front now, maybe even get a second buff round from mid.
    Front line is now OP and you will have to take care not to kill Issila too quick. Magnus and Miho stood no chance as well, only Anael brought the ball back out, but with all the buffs Beth has no problem bringing the ball up front again.
    It gets more an issue if the amount of shots is within the 4 to 6 range from that point on.

So I'm at 39 clears now, can anyone provide tips for 4-6?^^ (5k HP Angela)

5. Akeryu

Akeryu Elaine waifu's waifu <3

IGN/ID:
    LimeChan
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Late Champ~Early Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Apparently I happenned to clear the 50th
    The 4-6 with ze Bora and Elaine is so annoying, I never have enough of spirits even with Virgil, I guess the only way is to try to trap the ball between the midline and the frontline and of the ball hits your defense, try to pass it with a long passer to the front.

Just an idea but I'm trying hard enough and with my actual lvl I cant get through them. So I guess, screw it xD

6. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    cleared 4-6 for 40 clears.

William - Choi - Milky Way (Friend) - Silla(TW + Ace)
    Victory - Kiki - Princess Meiran
    Bell - Patricia - Metatron
    Zibroi

Victoria and Kiki just to fill the 4 defenders requirement.
    Pretty straight forward, Metatron makes Zibroi undying vs Bora and restores a few of the stolen AB to make life easier for Bell.
    Bell penetrates to front, if you have the chance active/proc with Meiran.
    Front is about killing virgil with shots or if he has the ball with attacks and keeping him dead. Stacking reflex and action speed to allow striker going 1:1 with angela from there on. I did not try to steal from anyone but virgil (except before the final shot) to not push the HP of Angela back up.

Greetings~
    FelliLoss

7. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    @FelliLoss I know how to clear them if I had all players lv and maxed but I do not that is why I gave a list... I only own L D legend and my next dm buy is the new L D legend (will have the dm around the middle of next legue season)will be a hard choice . So I can not use your formation even if I spend some time lv and building the 5* cos I own most of them alredy.

@Akeryu if you losing spirit on shoot I would advise using some thunder dr stones to help with the gen . Also using spd ace can help as spirt is gened on any action or use a player that gens spirit on line movement like BD is op for that !

8. Vasallo

Vasallo Vonchi~♥ The Best Husbando ✧.° • * (/^ω^)/ *•°♪

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    CoD : 55 / CoT : 50
    Hey anavn looking at your players, I'm pretty sure that you can beat these matches... I'm light player too (o ^ u^)o

For the 4-8 I use my Duke to kill all the player in the def. they got destroyed after 3 or more attacks, cant remember. I just to try that Duke or Victoria are holding the ball when the enemy is about to steal. But with some bad luck they may attack Elaine friend or Milky; anyway they can resist at least 1 atk.
    When the enemy has a very low HP like 100 or less...
    I start shooting with anyone, just to stack shoots for the mission. But being sure that any of my players would be able to steal the ball before they fill up the bar.
    Oh if the ball ever goes to the def. I discovered that my Silla can resist the first shoot of Kirin even with his active. But of course she cant if Luka uses her active to pass the ball to him.
    I definitely need some luck for this match. But is very possible to clear it at this way. I use my Edward (non-spu) for forward pass in case that I dont have enough spirit after passing the ball with Silla's active.
    CoT 4-8.jpg
    About 4-9 I found that one very easy, the only not invested player is my Meiran (1spu).
    Is pretty annoying try to kill Evylin - . -")
    I think I passed through Sue with Chitose... cant remember. While I was stacking the shoots with Hiro I left Anael very weak I pen her with Duke and used Silla's active to kill Isillia when she was alone.
    CoT 4-9.jpg
    P.S I only have 1 legend, I used Metatron friend cuz her ace and extra heal.

I hate the new CoT. The last season I was able to clear 46 matches. For now 43 is my limit T-T
    3podfnc83hankxasa.jpg

Attached Files:

9. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Your formation ideas sound cool esspechaly the kirin passer gk but do requier an invested foward passer. I strated builing linmay for cod 46 lets just say that mid rediffines cancer at 7K hp and can reck my metatron in 1 tap with issila ace..
    Still trying to get in top 50 cod so will try then latter but tnx for the ideas !

10. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    You only listed your invested players, my formations had 3-4 units each which were unstoned unsuperbed, one was at lvl 30 even (Vivid Fear EE).
    With just these few units listed (and the requirements of certain roles for these floors) I could at best provide references.
    If you provide more information I could have helped better and will again once done.

11. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    My prob was more that you were using choi and william who i do not have and merian jacob active who I have 0 investement in. I get how that works but would not even work so well on a vonchi.

Would it be better if I Just posted pics of all the payers i own ?

12. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    That would do as long as Evolution and level is visible.