1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Could you help me with this one person?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Chiru, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Chiru

Chiru

So, this is my team but I think that Orses isn't the best, i can have much more with someone else
    the only good reason to keeping her is chain with zibroi, but Jheet can have that chain too, Kiera tho

Screenshot_5.png

Soo which one is the best replacement?

i've choose only attackers, defenders and passers, but if you have any other suggestion please say, i've almost every dark player except legendaries
    Screenshot_6.png

2. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    move dale to LM and start working on kiera as i think she might be a good fit on RM thanks to her nice debuff passive

I3lackBro likes this.
  3. rojo30

rojo30

IGN/ID:
    rojo30
    Club:
    FinalUniverse
    Galaxy:
    improving...
    Colosseum:
    29.... and thats it
    ive heard that Ignes is pretty good as CM, she also has a long pass active that gives RPE and PEN

Pinol could help too either on your backline or in mid from his SPIRIT stealing

Chiru likes this.
  4. Spaycker

Spaycker

IGN/ID:
    Spaycker
    Colosseum:
    Kiera - Ignes - Pinol will be better in midlane and in backline use Milena, you don't need to play Alice ^^ and there you have a control Ab/Spirit team and this bulshit team is Broken as fuck

For the Ace use Lucid or Krishna Ace because Shura Ace suck ^^

5. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Milena and Ignes maybe the better option. You can use Milena Ace to play fast game, or depending on Ignes to heal your back

6. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46