1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Crafting a f2p LUQ

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Kuiwii, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Kuiwii

Kuiwii

IGN/ID:
    pen151515
    Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    Being a f2p player has its challenges in this game. One beimg is getting enough resources to make a LUQ
    But atm I have the following stones. ER, ST, PC, Ermaltion and PoME
    Now if you haven't guessed it yet. I am aiming for a goalkeeper LUQ.
    I understand that the hwart of minerva sub stat is strong, but it feels like forever before i can achieve something like that. Any advice?

2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Don't worry about trying to get a LUQ as fast as you can, you don't want to gamble and regret making your first LUQ, and you probably dont need it unless your climbing in Galaxy league or really struggling in Champions

Regarding on what LUQ to craft, depends on what GK you have, and what backline you have, and whether you willing to reroll a stone slot color for a better base stone

Try not to gamble for the substat, this is a long term investment, and you dont want to fk it up, especially since f2p

For DR/CDmgRes based GKs
    ER is usually the base, since its the best stone if u abandon crit resist
    DM is usually the sub, since Pen resist is really good

For CritRes based GK
    ST or DM can be the base, depending if you have enough DR to use the PenRes
    HoM is the sub cuz of the high CritRes it gives

Just remember that CritRes GKs are kinda all or nothing, so if the line cant get enough crit res/debuff, u might have a bad time

3. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    according to your information next to your profile, im mostly guessing you are not high rank which is usually indicates of not having that much resources to spare.

crafting a LUQ can truly be a pain to craft. it takes countless millions of gold and pure grind (especially for f2p) to climb up the ladder on making first LUQ. the RNG involved in this plays a serious role as you have to pray the stone combos youre doing for the sub will be the ones you need or otherwise you are pretty much stuck in a case where you are forced to feed away the UQs to get it exactly. not to mention the fact you have to +15 all the way.

I will just go with some of the logical advice and a bit more indepth advice about ways getting gold.

1) dont spend unnecessary money on scouts. rookie mistake, in nearly all times the scouts will dish out shit or maybe rare case scenario drop you the player you actually need. if you are doing that, just try to make a living with the free refreshes only.
    2) wknd gold match. obviously the go-to place to farm the needed gold. adding the optimal f2p strat for gold grinding. Charlotte/Lohengrin/Hasel/Anastella/Ingram/X. rest is simple, grind however you want, manual or auto, only difference is that doing it manually saves you more time.
    3) club checkin/manager dispatch. first one is self explanatory, 50k a day from logging is pretty decent amount so theres that. manager dispatch is another great way to to get extra income, of course if you have decent variety in managers, and if you do, you can get pretty nice numbers over time. my usual rotation is that i do nearly every gold dispatch i spot before the reset and when there is little gold dispatches remain, reset mission and pray for the best.
    4) sell. maya/mave combo, will be useful after dumping your lodgings from the 2*/3* swirly crap and selling neris's.
    5) misc. last section is just more ways of getting little extra, but in my opinion too insignificant to seperate them in much points, so ill just shoot out a list:
    • Galaxy League
    • CoI (gives gold, even more with Lohengrin/Charlotte combo)
    • Story mode (only when x2/x3 gold boost is up)
    • And some other various factors.

4. CieloAoi

CieloAoi

IGN/ID:
    CieloAoi
    Galaxy:
    Drown in the sea of salt
    Colosseum:
    I hate RNG based CoT floors
    LUQ is depends on your team composition & GK, you don't need to rush to make LUQ with gamble coz the risk when you failed to get the one you want is too big, you need to start over from the start collecting the resources :/.

As a free player you need patience. I'll give a bit tips about farming gold :
    1) You can start from collecting managers:
    - st reduction managers: Ingram, Hasel, Anastella
    - gold bonus managers: Longherin, Charlotte
    - selling bonus managers: Maya, Mave
    - drop bonus: Perial
    - +ST: Sigmun (get at least a copy)
    - Decrease manager skill cooltime: Vares (optional, but get at least 1 copy would nice for faster extra st/bp from other managers)

2) Join a club that has lvl 6 Shop

3) Get a 99 clovers ace

4) When there is no good minions (Vayne's , Savnok's or Celine's) I usually farm on 2-18 Hell mode/ sometimes weekend swirlies, I prefer to farm GPs. I'll share a bit calculation on farming on story mode:
    - you need at least 42% st reduction to farm 2-18 with half st cost (I suggest to mspu Ingram for extra st)
    - Farming managers setup: Perial-Charlotte-Anastella-Hasel-Sigmun-Ingram
    - What I got per run: 3,168 gold+at least a 3* drop which can sell by 600 gold with Mave+Maya mspu combos
    - Gold I got per 1 st = (3168+600)/3st = 1256 gold
    - Gold I can get per st refill: 80x1256 = 100,480 gold
    *this still not count stone drops/3☆ drops
    - comparison buying gold directly vs farming
    1,500,000/300 crystal
    vs
    100,480*30 = 3,014,400
    that still not counting the GPs you can get from farming
    cons: if you don't have time to do it, it consumes more energy & time with farming

It's like a long term investment, if you don't have time to play much, for st reduction managers you can just do 26% (a copy of each+ a spu on Anastella), it can reduce the 2-18 hell mode st cost to 4.

Good luck
    lyuri

5. Kuiwii

Kuiwii

IGN/ID:
    pen151515
    Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    Thanks for the wonderful advice so far. To clear up something. The gold isn't the biggest problem, but instead the RNG for UQ making it trivial to get 4 copies of a stone substat you want. And the stones that I mentioned I have are already +15
    The question is: Would it be worth to risk those 5 stones into a LUQ?

Thanks again for all the wonderful and helpful replies.

6. CieloAoi

CieloAoi

IGN/ID:
    CieloAoi
    Galaxy:
    Drown in the sea of salt
    Colosseum:
    I hate RNG based CoT floors
    I personally feel I never have enough gold since LUQ system ^-^;; ... At one point I even need to combine uniques coz I don't want to gamble. I actually did a gamble for my Hope of El Repayon, got DM sub with 1/4 chance but I'll not suggest other to do the same, cores are really precious+need to find the uniques again if failed to get the sub we want.

About your question, like @Nawzu said what GK setup you have? crit res/dr?
    Ermaltion not that great as sub and contradicts if you use ER base.

7. Kuiwii

Kuiwii

IGN/ID:
    pen151515
    Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    You all are right I shouldn't gamble the stones... But like an Idiot I did (Cue Facepalms here)