1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Create HIVE account / Danger ?¿

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TSsai, Nov 26, 2014.

1. TSsai

TSsai

Hi guys!

First of all congratulations on your excellent community.

I have a question. There exists some risk of losing data when creating an account HIVE ??

I want to buy the Beginner Pack but I'm scared! :(

Thanks!

** English is not my native language if you have not noticed .. :'D

2. Gator93

Gator93 Com2us Spy

IGN/ID:
    gator93
    Hive account links to your game . I connected mine after I started. Unless it changed o_O

3. Hiroki

Hiroki Fairy Fencing Guardian

IGN/ID:
    iHiroki
    Galaxy:
    Previously: Diamond (2184+) Now: Bronze (1270+)
    Colosseum:
    34~
    Connecting your current account to a HIVE account ensures that your data isn't lost when you uninstall the game. If you're currently playing on Guest, I would suggest linking it in case something goes wrong. I believe that you should have no worries about the loss of crystals if you've linked your account. If anything DOES happen, you can message them. I've heard that people have been given replies in a day or two, which is quite fast.

4. Galatea

Galatea The Lurking/Chill RainbowWhale Galatine Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Galatea
    Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    47 (46 Beaten)
    You need to connect to a hive account. It is a necessity in this game or you will regret it in the future. Like Hiroki said it will protect you from losing all your progress.

5. Nuit

Nuit Wanderer

IGN/ID:
    Nuit
    Club:
    Leader of Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2700+)
    Colosseum:
    47 (46 beaten)
    I think you might have misunderstood the message. It says if you don't connect your game to an account there is a risk of loosing data. Like the others said I would connect it to a hive account asap you wouldn't want to lose your progress xD