1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Cristall Pulls

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RyukDN, Dec 31, 2016.

1. RyukDN

RyukDN

IGN/ID:
    RyukDN
    This is just for players who wants to tell their experiences in cristal draw. Today I drawed for 2100 gems (I was farming them really hard). I hoped for my third legend cuz I was pretty upset to get vonchi after maxing my William. But instead of pulling meta or jiho I pulled just 2 5*!!! Out of 77 pulls!!! Nobody can tell me thats normal and I thing the pulls in this game are way too unreliable. When I starter playing you where getting 1-2 5* nearly each multi pull. I think right now the pulls are way too bad and they need to buff at least the chance of getting 5* (by the way: I scoutet my vonchi, 1 day after my friend PULLED beth (which I needed really hard)) right now this game just fucks me up. But I will keep playing it just because its basically a great game but the cristalls are way to difficult to get compared to the rate of pulling a 5* or even a legend. And if you buy gems cuz you want to pull something good they are way too expensive. For 99.99€ you get 1100 Cristals, so my gems were nearly worth 200€ and for that I've got Lucian and cow-devil-queen?! Where is that fair?
    Now its your turn, what's your worst or best experience from pulls? (I bet there'll be way more bet than good) if anybody out there could change something about that pls do it!

2. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    It is normal. The only reliable way to get Legends is from Dimension Stones. If you pull or scouted a legend, you are considered incredibly lucky. That said, pulling 5 stars is not hard, you are just unlucky if you only got 2 5 stars out of 77 pulls. It happens, its RNG.
    You can spend over 15k crystals and pull zero legends and that is a common occurrence.

3. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    There's a 5% chance on a 5* so if you see this as a "I'll get a 5* every 20th pull", you're wrong.
    You technically also missed the worst case since there is a 2% chance for you to not get any 5* at all in 77 pulls.

The thing you should always be aware of is: This is a gacha-game and you chose to play it. Meaning that you have to accept this game as the lottery it is. It is pure RNG, can and will be very unfair and it will offer you a large advantage if you pay.
    The thing you can look forward to is that the rewards get better the better you get but you will need to invest time in searching for and finding units before getting there.

Élanvital and Freemium like this.
  4. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

The RNG gods have indeed been really crappy lately. Like the OP hinted at, my "gem-for-gem" success seemed far better in the past than it has been recently.

Then again, there's no "normal" when it comes to pure luck. Some people seem to win the lottery back to back, while others go an entire lifetime without winning a cent. This game has some really lucky bastards out there that prove pretty much every one of these claims about BB somehow changing the drop-rate wrong (not to mention the game itself flat-out states the drop chances).

5. Élanvital

Élanvital ~DrunkBishop~

IGN/ID:
    Elanvital
    Club:
    Egoist
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Oh lol. I've hit that worst case scenario up to 70+ draws and tickets combined. Then like 6 5* in 1500 xtals and 33 tickets. T.T kinda sad haha. Millage all repeats too @.@ Well at least I got Esterno with millage. Well now at least I get to complain somewhat hahaha.

Simply waiting on that Lab Rat Ravian Probably never coming out. Kinda like Celine T.T

6. Okayshows

Okayshows Recall Sharr please

IGN/ID:
    ChitogeS
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    COD 38/ COT 35
    I remember when I started playing, I drew every time I had 300 because I was guaranted to get atleast 1 or 2 5*. EVERY TIME.

Now you get nothing but GP and fooders

7. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Ya I remenber the days just did 120 draws got 0 5* I just consider it a 4* and 6* material free farm now a days !

8. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Does anyone have legit proof that the drop rates are worse?
    Like tens of thousands or millions of draws into calculation.
    You can't judge RNG from 50-1000 draws. But like 100,000
    or 1,000,000 should be close to 5% (5* players.)

9. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    I wish we could do that but some loco ppl make insane pulls look at youtube chanel were they burn 160K crystal in one shoot

10. OhGyuRong

OhGyuRong 오규롱 Rongie

IGN/ID:
    OhGyuRong
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet2
    Galaxy:
    Diamond (1821)
    Colosseum:
    35 (beaten); 30 Floors CoT
    I dont think the drop rate is bad after the 7 star update to be honest. I got at least 1 5* on every other 10 draw on average. I even got 3 5* on 2 of my draws after the update. Last 10 draw I made, I got 2 5*. After the 7 star update, one of my 2 10-draws got me Serestia. It's totally RNG. Im not bragging or anything, but I've had the worst of luck for more than a year, and Season 3 has been good to me so far.

11. Sayano

Sayano Shepard

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
  12. Okayshows

Okayshows Recall Sharr please

IGN/ID:
    ChitogeS
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    COD 38/ COT 35
    20 draw with premium tickets, nothing lrolling

13. Sayano

Sayano Shepard

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    lrolling147 p.tix draws. Nothing

14. icebarrier

icebarrier

IGN/ID:
    bewbzzz
    i eventually got duran on like the 50th-52nd one

couldnt find the updated

but this was last year winter when i was doing rerolls for galaxy server

its still a way too small sample size

rerolls being the 300crys 10+1 and then 5 prem ticks + free draw = 11+5+1 = 17 draws each reroll

the 10+1 having benefits on the last draw being 4 and up changes things but idk how to take it into account, i was just interested in recording till i got an lg draw
    [​IMG]

15. Sayano

Sayano Shepard

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
  16. icebarrier

icebarrier

IGN/ID:
    bewbzzz
    its ok i didnt stick with it

i just rerolled again till i stopped at jiho

17. OmegaPain

OmegaPain Stupidity at its finest.

RNG is random. Just dont even. Expect the unexpected. Legend will come to you the in some way where you least expect it.

PaxMilitae likes this.
  18. Sayano

Sayano Shepard

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
  19. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

I just did 26 premium ticket pulls followed by 33 crystal pulls (900 crystals), and not a single 5-star card. <__<

I'm starting to agree with others. This "RNG luck" seems to have diminished almost across-the-board (no way in hell this would have happened 2 years ago, with that many draws). At least I can ST a bunch of these 4-star cards into fodder for 7-star builds.

20. Milli

Milli Collects F*ck Boys

IGN/ID:
    Milli
    Club:
    BlackMonkeyPro
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Variable-Ratio.
    lno