1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Darin vs Kei

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by DeltaOmega, Aug 16, 2018.

1. DeltaOmega

DeltaOmega

IGN/ID:
    DeltaOmega
    Club:
    Matrix
    Colosseum:
    I found Kei in scouts. But I also have Darin. Should I scout Kei? Who of them is a better goalkeeper?

2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    both of them I believe are team dependent so it would depend on what players you have

3. DeltaOmega

DeltaOmega

IGN/ID:
    DeltaOmega
    Club:
    Matrix
    Colosseum:
    I aint even on lvl 30 yet. I've pulled some 5 stars, but I might not be using them later, so I dont know...

4. DarkStilgar

DarkStilgar

it's a bit early to give you a definite direction.. and it also mostly depend on wether you want a mono, dual or rainbow in the end.. BUT you can try posting the players you have and see if someone of the experts here can give you some hints

5. DeltaOmega

DeltaOmega

IGN/ID:
    DeltaOmega
    Club:
    Matrix
    Colosseum:
    Ok, thanks!

6. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    I believe that crit resist Key is better than crit resist Darin due to active block

DeltaOmega likes this.
  7. rojo30

rojo30

IGN/ID:
    rojo30
    Club:
    FinalUniverse
    Galaxy:
    improving...
    Colosseum:
    29.... and thats it
    If you are having a LIGHT backline, then you should aim for KEI. He is a pretty good active block GK.
    For example you can run Leon, Shaman, Virgil and Chitose as KeiĀ“s backline for improving Crit Resist

DeltaOmega likes this.
  8. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    A little over a month has passed, I'm not quite sure if this is relevant info to you anymore. Nevertheless, another perspective and advice won't hurt. I suggest that you just farm story mode and summon for players before looking for players to scout (legends excluded cuz if you find a legend in scout, always a must scout :p). In the early game, you want to make a single team click first, before advancing on. Eventually once you're "late game" you can start branching out, because a true endgame player has multiple teams and many units built up ready for any events or balance changes that will hit. Assuming if you can keep the interest up til then

DeltaOmega likes this.
  9. DeltaOmega

DeltaOmega

IGN/ID:
    DeltaOmega
    Club:
    Matrix
    Colosseum:
    Thanks!