1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark/Ardor Team Building

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ryze, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Ryze

Ryze

IGN/ID:
    Ryze
    Galaxy:
    Universe
    Hi fellow soccer spirits fans, i would like to know if my current dark/ardor team has some potential in the pvp.
    Damien . Elaine (ace) . Hamerus support : kevin
    Dale . Lynbell . Choi
    Gaphyl . Verister . Erica
    Presty​

Benched players : Gerrard, Crocell, Neraizel, Iggy, Blade, Sage, Krishna, Asakura, Ravian, Orses, Jeunese, Malcolm (idk where to put him), Milky way, Hiro, Skorn, Muspel, Linmay, Irre(ww gk), Saramir, Elizabeth, Magnus, Cow demon queen, Zhen Long, Nerua, Freyja, Danbi, Chiffon, Z077 Cashlove, ZUXX Robin, Noa, Lia, Roina, Valkia, Jayce
    if there is any rainbow team that i could make i would gladly do it. im a newbie and english isnt my first language.*ps i would like to know that stones to put to :3
    i have 3+++ glory points so please recommend me some players to scout :)
    sorry and thanks for your help :3

2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Orses may be viable instead of Kevin and I would replace Erica with Patricia since your GK Presty would not get the HP and Crit Res passive from her. Pinol may be better than dale idk but he is a new player

3. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    mind if i add in here:

Who else other than Elaine have viable ardor/dark ace?

and Ryze I recommend you change Elaine for someone else, she really isn't that good atm.
    invest in magnus for the thunder/ardor counters
    and change erica for patricia

4. Ryze

Ryze

IGN/ID:
    Ryze
    Galaxy:
    Universe
    Can you give me any team building ideas..? i already list out my 5 stars.. im kinda newbie in building teams :D.. i just used my best players since i start play SS

5. Ryze

Ryze

IGN/ID:
    Ryze
    Galaxy:
    Universe
    Orses as a support player or put her in the mid left? should i replace dale with malcolm for his spirit remover passive?

6. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Your front should run double passer, maybe change Elaine but she is ace so idk.
    Your mid lacks unconditional totems, they will be very weak at the start of the match. (Dale needs to pen/move first, Lynbell needs to take hits)
    Since you have Choi I would recommend you to put Lia in mid.

You should definitely replace Erica for Patricia.
    As for Verister idk how well she does on your team, but if you face ardor/thunder strikers you should use Magnus instead.

Good PvP players that you own:
    Neraizel, Linmay, Magnus, Nerua, Lia, Krishna, Saramir,

Good Ardor/Dark PvP players you should scout:
    Lindberg, Victoria, Renee, Celus

Try get Baltheon if you can, he will improve your team by a lot.

Example future team:
    Dam / Balth / Ham
    Seres / Lia /Choi
    Patricia / Lindberg / Gaphyl / Kevin
    Presty

My team is very close to ardor/dark, maybe it will give you ideas:
    [​IMG]

Kevin is prolly better than Orses, he is weaker but gives good unconditional totems.

and idk about Macolm, he is rarely used even though his kit is good.
    I would use him in a 3-man back with Patricia and Lindberg.
    He will pen to front and drain 120%/180% Spirit and be unstoppable with 120% attack power and 80% action speed at max stacks.
    With 3-man back you can use 4-man front and go for ohko with Dam / Baltheon / Celus / Ham.
    aka. Damhamcelustheon

Kevin is prolly better than Orses, he is weaker but gives good unconditional totems.

Whew, that was a long post ...

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017 at 6:00 PM