1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Dark Backline

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Snorcle, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Snorcle

Snorcle

Hey guys im a mono dark user. I like my mid and front line currently but i have few questions about my back.
    My current team is:

Damien-Baltheon-Armel(Ace)-Hamerus(extra)
    Ashe-Metatron-Pinol
    Patricia-Milena(The new dark attacker)-Lindberg
    -Presty-

I have pretty much all dark player except Serestia and Alice. My future plan is replacing pinol with serestia other then that im not sure about other any replacements. My question is that I think lindberg and patricia is necessary mono dark backline but who should i use as 3rd player in the back. I liked new dark attacker very much and invested her right away. She gives sweet %30hp bonus to presty and has better body then verister. However i also use Ashe in that team which means i have 2 players that doesnt have EE yet. So should i replace Milena for now until she gets her EE(or i can just replace her forever something like Alice ???). And Should i replace pinol for something else until i got Serestia. If they bring legendary pack on the universery event im gonna buy Serestia but i still have 5 months for that :(

Im thankfull for your time :D

2. Mikiyuto_

Mikiyuto_

IGN/ID:
    Mikiyuto
    Replace milena with pinol, you shouldn’t have any problems linebreaking with lindberg and milena doesn’t have EE yet. You can use milena but i think it’s better to use pinol backline so he can stop ohko combos and etc. he also will apply his passive when he linebreaks. I wouldn’t use alice because you have better units and a lot of legendary. But also experiment with using 3 man front so you can have extra player in backline.

3. Snorcle

Snorcle

I tried 3 man front back then with ashe ace. I just cant deal with all those alexas i do not do enough dmg and mono dark isnt that much late game defensive color i think. I can use pinol on the backline but who do use on mid i guess i need to get serestia before that ?

4. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    From seeing your midline one can tell that you have no concept for your team.
    For MonoDark you need to have one though as it is an element that has no full package unlike Light or WW.
    The backline and front line is created to do its own job. Nothing more. In mid you put in some 'status' units which looks more like bragging than a working line.
    If I don't count the vertical line buff from Ashe, your lines are not interacting with each other at all.

First thing you should do is to ask yourself: how do you enjoy to play?
    As examples:
    Do get a kick out of high numbers? Or do you love to be always quicker than your opponent? Do you prefer damage steals? or is it funnier if the opponent loses the ball to your reflex hell?

You cannot have everything at once to a decent amount in Darkness.
    But Dark has the tools to make you very good in a few sectors while sacrificing others.

How much freedom you have depends on your stones though.
    The key player for dark is the striker, since the element cannot heal its backline currently and has no active buffs to speak of that can be build up the team from the backline, the striker will be your main person. GK is clearly only the number two here.

Is Damien the striker you really want to use because you like him (concept, design ect.)? Then give us information about his stones (including sub stats on penetration, crit rate, crit dmg, dribble, receiving pass).
    If you want to switch your striker to someone you actually like better, do the same for that striker please.
    Also mention units you do not want to replace at all, even if they are bad for your team.

Greetings~
    FelliLoss

Snorcle likes this.
  5. Snorcle

Snorcle

First of all my favorite striker in the entire game is Vitos only because i love how he looks yeah i know it is kinda edgy :D When i started to use damien i just had lucid and damien as a dark striker and i wanted to build mono dark.I choosed damien cz i didnt liked lucids play style. Actually i really like defensive play style but it hard to build defensive team as a mono dark so i decided to be more offensive with armel ace and 4 front line. Yeah you are right about my team has no theme i just tried to collect all dark legends and throwed them in to my team. At the beginning i builded my team around Asakura just i love her school girl skin and i wanted to use her in team but my team become like this :D I really dont know what my team theme should be but according to players i like it should be something offensive right ???

I use classic damien build with 2 ardor crit dmg 1 dark pass and windcaller. I have lots of tickets but i didnt reroll his stones sub stats cz i wanst sure about that. My presties stones are 2 dark health 1 ww decrease dmg and dense magma but i want to use el repeyon on her because as you said dark has no heal( also i want to make elrepeyon legend with 4 magmas.) I saw people using teranox and crit dmg vitos but if i were using vitos i wanted to try penetration stones. Esspecially in that meta i like penetration based strikers.Well i also want serestia and alice there are too much good players around i cant decide :D :D As you suggest i have to build my team around some synergy pls help me find one :(

I like balth and metatron cz im using them for such a long time. I was using william silla ace rainbow them back then. Im talking about really long time ago and i was using balthean and metatron in that team. I also like ashe.I like his skill-kit. He gives lane biff which few dark players have. Also his active silences all team and decreases their pen resistance. I like hamerus both skillset and how she looks. With that nerf still im not gonna recall her and keep using her. She has such a good chains with dark players and has nemesis with jiho. Again i like how lindberg looks and also her skill kit. She is lanebuffer defensive backline player but also she is the best lanebreaker in my team along side with ashe of course. Last of all presty is the only dark GK which i like. As you can see English is not my native language so sorry for that horrible piece of "essay" :D

BDW Except orses serestia alice gerard and lucifer i have all the dark players. So pretty much i can try all other combinations.

Edit: I always liked high health high dmg characters with health gain. Instead of reflex or speed i like crush my oppennent while taking less dmg possible

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  6. Snorcle

Snorcle

Here is my current team for better look

Attached Files:

7. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    60|113|50
    Your team looks pretty solid.

Here's my 2 cents: I would drop Milena and use Pinol in back, so enemies will never get a full combo.
    In mid I would use Verister so she passes ball to Ashe/Meta who will get ball to front.
    Also, Verister would give your back lane a nice 20% hp boof.

I would try something like this:

Aggressive team:
    Damien - Shura - Armel(Ace) - Baltheon(Ex)
    Ashe - Metatron - Verister
    Pinol - Patricia - Lindberg
    Presty

Defensive team:
    Damien - Baltheon - Armel
    Ashe(Ace) - Metatron - Verister
    Lindberg(Ex) - Patricia - Alice - Pinol
    Presty

(I know you don't have Alice yet, but she will be up this weekend.)
    Build Patricia with 40% coop and Alice with 30%
    This will make your defensive team impossible to kill.

Oh and one last thing, use Damien while he is still broken,
    when they nerf him, swap to Vitos who got buffed recently lol.

Good luck and have fun!

PS: You should totally recall Hamerus for Shura lol. Hamerus is garbo after nerf.

Snorcle likes this.
  8. Snorcle

Snorcle

TY man Metacolm said opposite of it he said use hamerus instead :D I guess i have to decide before recall goes off. Bdw i know alice is coming soon i have 800 crystals i hope it would be enough and i could get her. Have a nice year :)

Drakon likes this.
  9. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    60|113|50
    Metacolm is the kind of guy who still uses 4* players on his team...
    I'd think twice before taking his advice lol.

Anyway, Hamerus passes for same amount as Shura,
    the only difference is that Hamerus gives 40% def reduction,
    while Shura gives 50% def and crit resist reduction.
    This means you will crit more and do slightly more dmg.

Then again, in the end, it's your call. Cheers!

Snorcle likes this.
  10. Snorcle

Snorcle

HAhahahha yeah but its little bit late you cant recall.I have shura anyway she isnt invested as much as hamerus :D. Well thanks for your help again man. Also keep up your content :)

Drakon likes this.