1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark/Light team help (newbie here)

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by leftoliver, Jan 10, 2017.

1. leftoliver

leftoliver

IGN/ID:
    nghfstyfj
    I have finally gotten my level 30 legend and it turned out to be duke. I also have serestia. So I decided to go for a dark / light team for pvp. Though I'm not exactly sure what players I should get. (try to at least)

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could give me examples of what dark/light teams would be player wise since a lot of what i've found by searching i feel may be outdated.

These are the current players I have... (I don't have very many yet)

Celus
    Anael
    MX82 Vann
    EA43 Haru
    Jacob
    Duke
    Serestia

lsorryI am slow with learning so I hope you could forgive me for that.

2. Kyoko Hitaka

Kyoko Hitaka Why is my club a meme?

IGN/ID:
    KyokoH
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 50/CoT 46
    Congratz on the pulls! Since you're interested in Dark/Light, I would start out by picking a striker and a goalie.

Strikers
    Light: Vonchi (Legendary, so start saving your D stones), Hiro (hoping for a revamp/buff--manageable if you're very fond of him), Latios (healing cheese, but watch out with the impending utility nerf), Uriel (her strength depends on your team's ability to get the ball back to her--probably one of the more difficult, long-term teams to build)
    Dark: Ravian (her shoot-steal strat is going to be hit hard with the utility nerf, but bandages are cool), Lucid (jfc #ArdorSalt, your 2HKO queen, great for PvE and PvP), Vitos (strong with the right build, but I'm not knowledgeable of Vitos), and Damien (no EE yet)

Goalies
    Light: Isillia and Kei
    Dark: Presty, Zibroi, and Ronald

Presty would be the goal, but she's a New Legendary, so building up 1500 dimension stones or drawing her isn't really feasible in the near future. Zibroi does pretty well in PvE, and I see him pretty often in Mono Dark in PvP, but he's not built for PvP. Ronald. . . Just doesn't see much use. I guess he needs buffs. Out of Isillia and Kei, choice is yours. Kei is built for the long game, gaining crit resist and decreases damage with each shot taken. He's prone to OHKO's tho. Isillia is strong, but her passives fall off after 20 minutes and below 50% HP. Isillia sees more usage these days.

And of course you'll need an Ace. Black Ivy, Metatron, and Patricia are your options. The first two being the more preferable. Metatron is THE CM the midline meta is built around. Black Ivy is a healer, and healers are great. Patricia is more for Mono Dark and doesn't have an EE yet.

I'll leave you with this, and then you can ask more questions/hopefully other people will join the fray.
    lnom

leftoliver likes this.
  3. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46