1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark/light team help

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by HakaBaka, Apr 19, 2018.

1. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CoD 47 CoI 55 CoT 33
    Hello, wanted to ask help about my team, any advices how to make it better, which stones I can use between thw one I have, who to put them on etc
    Main problem is penetrating from the backline, i have passers y but when I need to steal that never works since they're clean 60 nospu or 1spu (beside maxed gk)
    Main option for defense were altair/vanity/chitose with teranox to let them rock (?) for elua/nikita idk which to swap, was thinking more bout elua but i'm here for adviced /shy

Attached Files:

2. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CoD 47 CoI 55 CoT 33
    up ç_ç got silent cold aswell tday

3. Miksip

Miksip

IGN/ID:
    Miksip
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Your team ability is way above mine so i feel kinda awkward giving you advice, but Anael works wonders for me so maybe you can place her instead of Elua. That superplay of hers is just wonderful.
    Krishna,Chitose or Orses can be good too. You just need to work on them a little before putting into your main team.
    Asakura is best in place of Nikita if you want to break out no matter what. She is penetrator after all.

4. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CoD 47 CoI 55 CoT 33
    It's always nice to get advices, even if you're way behind I appreciate :3
    I tries Asakura backline but somehow it didn't go that well, she doesn't help gk at all so I don't enjoy her that much in that position
    Options were Chitose, Altair, Vanity cause I have Teranox uniq open and I think that could help em hit quite hard..
    Yes I considered Krishna since she's hitting very hard and I could invest on her easily but at the same time I have no unique for her so I'm not quite sure

5. Miksip

Miksip

IGN/ID:
    Miksip
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Then i would suggest Altair since her buffs seems to compliment your team the most.
    Edit: AS for stones then i recommend burning ice core(blue crit),sky arena flash(white dribble) and seething abyss(dark crit dmg) in rainbow slot.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  6. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CoD 47 CoI 55 CoT 33
    About the rest any advices? Nabi seems to do quite bad except for the pass which is very good but maybe idk how to build her well.. Same for Linmay idk..
    Frontline atm is doing quite well specially after I finally got SoB for Lucid.
    If I'd change sth there it'd be Armel for Shura and swap uniques between Shura and Sakiel ( Silent cold on Sakiel and Pray's on Shura ) so I'd have max buff passes but I'm not sure aswell, ignition catalyst is quite good and Armel active is quite helpfull aswell so.. No idea..
    About the backline I'd even change anything, GK does well but sometimes just get OHKO
    As unique I have Residue of Madness - Another Evolved addiction ( Got 2x ) -Paradise of Light ( No idea who to use this on )- Mark of the Blood ( 2x no idea who to use this on aswell ) - Fontus's Tissue Sample - Presty's clockwork - Thousand Watchers - Calm Icicle - Dragon Bone - Wind Caller - Teranox's Blood

7. Miksip

Miksip

IGN/ID:
    Miksip
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Maybe replace Linmay with Choi?
    Try building a wall in the middle so no one will reach your GK.
    As for Alexa - i read on com2us forums that she is lacking after the latest nerf, so maybe you should start looking for another GK.
    And 3 passers does seems a bit too much for backline.

8. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CoD 47 CoI 55 CoT 33
    Tried that but somehow felt like my Choi was way too weak and was getting abused even with 4 spu, but probably Idk how to build him aswell. Every time he's against he's doing huge holes with around 1300 dribble, while mine at start has like 600 ?_? like no idea...
    As for Alexa she's not doing too bad but sometimes just gets destroyed by Balthe+ Miri Damien Leventhor William
    I'd swap her if I'd finally get Presty, but it seems like an impossible dream

9. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CoD 47 CoI 55 CoT 33
    Halp x-x

10. e23

e23

Since you have a light GK, you're gonna need light players in the back. The two common staple that is a must have for any light GK is the usual Chitose and Hyang Ran. For others you have the option of going with a combination of Ustiel, Mariel, Mikael and/or Black Ivy for more HP of for a more stealing. Now as far as your mid, me personally I would get Duke, since he can hit and reflect back attacks from what I saw. And for Lucid I would swap Sakiel for Shura

11. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    For Lucid, you need 2 passer fronts. She gets so much of her damage from her insane receiving pass effect. Shura and Hamerus still work well together both have pass effect chains with Meta. If you are lucky enough to get Baltheon, Lucid has a RPE chain with him so any of those 3 would work well.

Mid, agree that Duke is a more solid choice than Beth. Duke has been a workhorse for me and has been a part of my team for a long time now. I use him in PVP and PVE with ES. He can heal from a single crit up to near full health and can handle co-op mids with his active.

Back, for a light back, Chitose is almost a must. For any back, Hyang is also almost a must. The other characters after that are more up to personal preference, so look for units to build up HP, DR, Pen Resist, or CDR as Alexa doesn't usually worry about building Crit Resist. Long passers can be alright, but they are kind of one trick ponies (except Aske as her active is amazing for finishing off games). If your front can't score after the long pass and they get past your mid, the long passer is kind of a hinderance in back as most don't supply the GK with that much in terms of buffs or abilities to get the ball back.

12. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Arguing. Heals nerfed at Pvp, as long as the match is going tie, heals getting lower percentage from before.
    Using healing, are mean that you can only heal once effectively, and for another minutes, getting useless.

Opinion.
    Most meta use TW Duke, just hoping someone would penetrate him and dieing, while Duke penetrate through line, making their backline in vunearable state.
    I agreed if ES make Duke damages more with his crit, but not heal. (PvE wise, cause there's no heal nerf, and your ES Duke would be a god, litterally.)

TW would be amazing, as the effect would affecting entire line, benefit more, and in another hand, the 70% damage can only used if he's being attacked, maybe not fit with attackers though.(PvP Wise)

Another UQ would be WoM and Batt. (Another PvP wise, i guess)

13. pjungwp

pjungwp Silver

IGN/ID:
    CrazyPing
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    I would recommend eventually work toward Presty with backline like Patricia, Duran, Jiho, Garriot, Hyangran. One strategy is to work backwards from your "ideal backline" and work on those players one by one.
    For now with Alexa. Chitose is the probably your highest priority followed by hyangran. If you have virgil spu/stat I would still use him as a penetrator/spirit generator.
    Try to get a good penetrator/stealer who can hold CI and can oneshot any enemy front line with steal OR penetrate... (Mines are Duran/Bell), because being able to move before your enemy's striker/assist sometimes decides the game.

Elua would be better than nikitta because she would benefit from Chitose's buff, just make sure you always place her in front of enemy striker so the revive actually does something.

For your next legend purchase I would strongly consider Duran, who basically fits in any comp with any GK and is also a solid stealer/penetrator once maxed.
    But regardless of your players, remember that max spu and lv70 make a HUGE difference. Even a trashy 5* maxed out would be stronger than most un-maxed legends.

14. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CoD 47 CoI 55 CoT 33
    I can't get legends yet, missing 230 DS, so I have a long way to go and I have 4 midfield legends, isn't it better if i take sth like Jiho/Askeladd for a stronger back?

Will for sure test Chitose/BI more, probably Shura, Ustiel, Mariel too, got a long way to go to max them and test them in a decent way, probably i'll just start with Chitose probably x.x

I wish I had Balthe/Duke/Presty/Jiho but I'm not lucky scouting/drawing legends :(
    Thank you a lot everyone for the helpfull advices, got a long way to go now, many things to test, will start with BI Chitose Shaman since I saw they chain together :3

15. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Both Jiho and Askeladd benefit entire line and your striker.

Jiho, benefitting your horizontal and vertical line without time limit with crit dmg, penetration (Vertical), max hp, crit dmg resist, DD (Horizontal), decrease AS also crit resist of entire opponents (When attacked), wich is truly overpowered beside of Askeladd.

Askeladd, who have 2 line and allies supporting skill and 1 self supporting is still underrated.
    Active generator boosting attack pow, crit rate, and pass effect of whole allies upon pass, auto defense mode boost max hp and DD of horizontal line,
    The ood is Her defuse II, which increase pass effect and crit dmg resistance for 20x stack with enemy action.( why we need a crit dmg resist on long-passer anyway?)

This obviously, leading the choose into Jiho, who benefitting not only back, but also the striker.
    Don't worry for the def on your defense line, as Jiho is a decent stealer and penetrator.

But why we choose Jiho over Askeladd?

Jiho's in line buff is consist of important part of Meta, such as crit dmg resist. hp, and DD that Askeladd lose to.
    Askeladd's crit dmg resistance is only affecting herself(about 20% at max stack), And Jiho's DD is better than Askeladd (15% > 10%)

But Askeladd could useful in certain occasion, because of that 40% att pow, 30% crit and 30% pass effect

16. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CoD 47 CoI 55 CoT 33
    It will be a very hard decision, cause Askeladd + UQ skin = waifu
    Jiho = strong af
    Then other 2 options I had were Aiolos ( I always like her pretty much)
    And Baltheon cause Baltheon pass = gg