1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark/Thunder team help?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Selfox, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Selfox

Selfox

IGN/ID:
    Selfox
    Hello everyone :) i'm thinking of making a dark thunder team but i'm not sure what's best.. who should i replace in my current formation??

Attached Files:

2. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Front is solid. Might lack a little pen but it’ Work.

Mid also looks decent, if you have resources/time to spare, Ariel could be an interesting replacement for Freyja and Freyja’s active isn’t all that great with all the nerfs healers received in the last months/years.

Backline is also a decent CR line, except Orses (pure linebreaker) who I’d recommend you to replace with Vanity.
    She can also be built as a linebreaker (give her EC and she’s even pretty tanky), she gives some CR for Kirna (also HP for her and her shield), reduces enemy pass effect, has a reflex buff to simulate Orses’ reflex rebuff, a “free” steal skill and has mutual easy-to-activate chains to Kirna (40% def for Vanity, 20% HP for Kirna).

Vanity takes priority over Ariel because Freyja is still plenty useful, even without her active, while I find Orses pretty mediocre (Vanity is a better utility linebreaker, Hildegard is a better pure dmg linebreaker).

Selfox likes this.
  3. Selfox

Selfox

IGN/ID:
    Selfox
    arigatou very much friend