1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Developer Notes - 16 June 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nawzu, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2743)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    http://bit.ly/SSDevNotes6_16

tl;dr
    Less legends, bosses, superb bosses in main chains, moved to sub chains. NO CHAIN RESETS
    (for below 5*, all moved to sub chains. For above, only 1 will be moved)
    Competition(Rival) chain now reverted back to activation on both ally and enemy team
    3rd Anniversary Video delayed for quality improvements, meant to be out by end of June
    Explaination of Jibril's ace

Imbm likes this.
  2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Well jibril ace explanation is pointless if you don't talk about how it synergises with jiho/felix ace for pve

But I am waiting to see how they affect leg chains cos knowing bb I got a bad feel on what they going to keep and put on the side for chains

As Mary says ' WERE THE HELL IS COT REVAMP' then smashed her phone Nintendo spoiled her too much LOL but I do agree with her were they at fam you promised them 2 patches ago

3. YangBr

YangBr That Imouto

IGN/ID:
    YangBr (global) YangBR (Korean)
    Club:
    White Lotus (Global and Korean)
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    I just really want to see this trailer lol

MyLastDreams and PaxMilitae like this.
  4. Vasallo

Vasallo Vonchi~♥ The Best Husbando ✧.° • * (/^ω^)/ *•°♪

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    CoD : 55 / CoT : 50
    @anavn why do you want cot revamp? just let it be, dont change it xD
    I need my 50 clears, that box its my only chance to one day get Luri and then slap hard her face for meddling in Vonchi's chains...
    Baka Luri...
    [​IMG]

5. Kyoko Hitaka

Kyoko Hitaka Why is my club a meme?

IGN/ID:
    KyokoH
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 44/CoT 44
    2-4*s having all Legendaries and Superb Bosses moved to subchains is really nice--and well, it just makes sense. 5-6*s having one moved to subs is decent. Probably not as big of a change as most wanted, but I still think it's okay. (I was never terribly salty about all the legends in the chains to begin with, but my luck is probably blinding me.)

What I'm really excited about is that freaking Competition is going back to how Rival chains were proc'ed. Not that Glayde's Competition will activate often in League, but thank fucking god they heard us on that one.

Also very hype for the video. Love the character sheet +lineart they released! Would love to see more of the in-progress shots or character sheets released in the future.

PaxMilitae likes this.
  6. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

I'm glad they listened to the feedback regarding chains. I just hope they don't mess up the chains for my current team comp (which I built my team around).

PaxMilitae likes this.
  7. Razura

Razura Proud Overlord of my waifus Lilith and Asakura

Lilith, Asakura, Kyoko, Lindberg and Armel's bed
    IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    S4: 41 S5: 40 S6: 42
    I only care about the video. If Noa, Sammy and Jiho are in it, I hope Lilith will show up too. ;w;

8. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Looks like a good update. Chain system easier to do. And competition chain working like how it did before. Very nice.

Kyoko Hitaka and PaxMilitae like this.
  9. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    So long as Fenrir leaves my WW chains this update is a success. Gimme my Jin's Kiki affection back ;____;

Didn't mind the chain changes to begin with but this is nice no matter what.

10. Yuraji

Yuraji Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Yuraji
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    As long as the players within the chains don't change I'll be fine. I got good chains on both of my teams, would be a shame if I have to rework them again.

11. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    You won't lose completed chains so unless you haven't completed a chain there should be no worries