1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Do you really need an up to date stone per player doc ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anavn, Aug 8, 2016.

1. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Hi guys so I was checking the forum and a LOT of ppl were asking new stoning, got messaged a few times, and asked to do new videos just for stones who is not the real point of them so my question is :

Is there a big demand for a stoning per player guide (google doc like) ?

If yes I can work on making one , I am pretty good with most L D units and will ask your input for the ones were I am not 100% or those were I have no idea why they are in game (ex celus that is now used because of Damian)

Also not touching ravian cos there was an argument on that a while back ....

2. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    Make a video for Ravian's stones lpoke

Yep it would be amazing :eek:

3. Falkon

Falkon

IGN/ID:
    CmdFalkon
    Club:
    Iscalio
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    I was just looking for one and saw that the old Reddit ones were ancient, so it'd probably be useful with all the shakeup after the stone changes.

4. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Ya I got hate mail for her review might even of removed it so not touching that I will never do a guide on her again and if I do this I will specifically leave her blank and let the community fill her slots out ....

Ok then I will work on it tonight and in a day or 2 will upload it and ask players to fill in the black slots and give themselves credit the goal of this is to help the community at least get the basic new builds then some are what I would call "unique" such as my immortal balteon with no pass stones and over 50% life regen on crit damidge.

5. Okayshows

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    It's that guy Jahfan or something ? Don't bother with these people, you can have your own point of view, there are many builds working for Ravian :D

Anyway, I support you for making a stoning per player guide lmusic

6. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    It was like 20 if them and I had really no idea what the prob was I even got the build ideas from a friend of mine that used ravian as his main striker in dimond.
    I will try to set it up in a nicer way and allowing you guys to do edits, have my review videos link from it or request one yourself
    Got to work also a bit on the designe but could be really cool if I can make it all work together :)

7. samhiggan

samhiggan

IGN/ID:
    pervs
    Club:
    Legendary
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Alright guys. Ez. I have ravian as my striker. This is HOW U BUILD HER. Dribble unique dark crit dark penetration. Prism also penetration stone. You can use crit dmg over dribble if u can get high enough crit rate. Niarose best assist. Luka and guinevere as front line support. THe point is to let the enemy team penetrate and get to ur back line. Niarose will insanely pass the ball back and get her dribble to over 3k.

8. WildKirara

WildKirara In debt to the one who was always there for me.

IGN/ID:
    MyBaka
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    Plat
    Colosseum:
    Funny, I run the full reflex/crit rav. I can reach a decently high crit rate and have 2.1k reflex. Could be so much better with better subs though.
    Stones I use are dark dribble, dark crit dmg mostly for healing on shoot or steal, then the rest are reflex stones.

Side note: Lucians are my favorite snack

Edit: Would be nice to have a spirit stone list though.....

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  9. Okayshows

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Since I don't have an UQ for her yet ; I run Dark HP (with 80 dribble and 5% pen substats) Dark CD (60 dribble + 3% AS) Dark Pen (Steal, reflex, CR substats) And Prism Blue Pen (CD, steal and reflex substats)
    Working fine, can manage 300 CR at 5th shoot + Shura, crit is not a problem, and Elaine boost her.

Would be great if @anavn can manage L / D and other units (Like Ardor plox :alone:) he knows for the doc, I always struggles for stones ..

10. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drak√łn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    60|113|50
  11. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    So guys I made a basic setup and added my Leah builds why do you think of the format and do you think I should make 1 tab per element or 1 big one ?
    The document is editable to add you builds and when I have a decent amount I will turn them into tables so it will be simpler to look for a specific thing.

It is still a draft so there will be mistakes and random stuff up pay no attention under line 10

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YeyxRMVfStmHLbjwVW8pq99O7PH1WWGl_Lrtw5sGGB4/edit?usp=sharing

12. Biski

Biski The one that wants to whale

IGN/ID:
    Lalahn
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    I think you can have one big one first, that way people can CTRL + F for a specific player they want.
    Later on you can separate them into elements and types, for organization and what not.

And thank you so much for making a giant document for stones. Wonderful idea.

13. Rayet

Rayet Sleepy Sniper

Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    bronze
  14. Amlet

Amlet Ardor fan

Galaxy:
    Gold
    Just something like "player A needs reflex e pen for pve, crit rate for pvp" would be great.
    The more detailed the better anyway.

15. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Well I rate the builds for pve and pvp like this you know were it works and at the end I explain why I did it like this in 1 line cos players de not have just 1 build for example my balteon build I currently use has 0 pass stones or line buff stone instead he heal on crit acc spd and pen with 40% dr on subs works very well but more of a vonchi line , utility kind of balt ! There is not 1 rule and that is why I make more then 1 line per palyer then you can check out the comment rating , look at stones and if still unclear ask for a review video

Tnx I know about this one but will let someone else fill in ravian as it is in open edit so you guys will be able to add stuff but first I need to fill much more up !

Tnx biski

Amlet likes this.
  16. Averavic

Averavic

IGN/ID:
    Averavic242
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    41 CoD, 35 CoT
    I like the idea! I often refer to the apocalypse guides when I find a new player that I haven't used before.

As you said, I would fill out the light and dark yourself and then sort of pass on the project to players who use the other elements.

17. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    I already did some extensive work on the light tab around 70% is already there but need to fix up spelling a bit and check if I am not forgetting anything but you can check it out and give opinion on that if you want, I did use all the new stones when making builds and even added some that can only work with new uniques so really up to date :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YeyxRMVfStmHLbjwVW8pq99O7PH1WWGl_Lrtw5sGGB4/edit#gid=0

Amlet likes this.
  18. Averavic

Averavic

IGN/ID:
    Averavic242
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    41 CoD, 35 CoT
    Nice! No comments from me. I don't know squat about the light players haha. It's starting to look good though.

19. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    KK nice will try to finish L today and then will move on to D

20. linkynpark