1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Thunder Do you think Kirna is going to be better than Presty when she gets EE?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Shipwrecksos, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

I know Kirna is still a brand new GK (and it'll probably be along time before she gets her EE), but I see many people ALREADY using her in PVP with pretty good results. Do you think she'll be able to outperform Presty once she gets her EE???

2. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    well from the way I see it,

Kirna is only good if she can block crits, otherwise you can still nuke her pretty easily(?) Idk if CDR Kirna is a thing but yeah

While Presty builds CDR and CR Presty isn't viable and barely anyone does it

so it's not easy to compare the two, both GKs run completely different and situational builds that can be either unkillable or nuked in a couple shots.

Sure with the right team comp and whaling investment both of them can be cancer, but that's not really the point

Shipwrecksos likes this.
  3. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

I hope Kirna's EE fixes her overall DR (non crit), because even if you have absurdly high CR, units like Shanti and Damien are still going to wreck you even when they DON'T crit.

In that sense, I would think Presty's kit is going to be better (easier), but of course, we can't say for sure until Kirna actually gets her EE.

4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Kirna got heals on her passive right?
    Not massive as Isillia, but heal is a heal.

Yeah, wont doubt that. Shanti is above-average Shooter right now.

Most player in gold-rank pvp use it (Kinda irritating though), cuz raw damage is everything for Damien and Shanti, getting worse if they crit.

Barely no Gk's saved from them (My Isillia saved from Damien few times, but not Shanti, she's Scary), and outdated ardor Gk cannot stand against Shanti.

Thunder Gk's not popular right now, Glayde is, well, not shanti's match if fully build.

I wondering if kirna could be like Angela in her golden times, unpenetrable.

Shipwrecksos likes this.
  5. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    Climbing up pvp ranks I have seen a lot of different types of strikers and goalies. I saw Kirna a few times in lower leagues, but she was almost non-existent when I got to Champions. Lots of Glaydes and Prestys, with a smattering of Isillias and Keis. Kirna doesn't seem to be a horrible keeper right now, but just seems to easy to burst her down compared to other top tier GK. Maybe her EE will change all that and she will be the new brick wall GK.

Shipwrecksos likes this.
  6. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

Well, now that she has her EE, I'm still torn on this "Kirna" vs. "Presty" issue. It seems that even with EE, Kirna requires a whole lotta TLC in order to shine (FAR more than Presty). Everything has to be perfect, from stone builds, to team comps, to chains. Otherwise, you're gonna get wrecked.

But if you DO have all those links in the chain, you're gonna be an impenetrable fortress.

7. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    Cr stack vs cdmg stack

Cant fight both but you can specialize against each one

Unless miri cause free stats op

8. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club: