1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Whirlwind Double Red Shanti?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Johny Sama, Sep 20, 2018.

?

So far what stone should i aim for?

1. Shaking Heart of Thunder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Call of Whirlwind

100.0%
  1. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Hello guys how r u? Hope fine. So...

Plain and simple... Rerolled my Shanti light slot for a red one, now using double red Crit. The issue is: Don't know if u should use SHoT, or CoWw as unique stone, alternatively could go back to using SoB tough it would be a investment lost. Thanks on advance.

Things that could help the argument i use both Elchitusa(ace) and Evellyn along with Shanti meaning i have already 100% pen (if not debbufed by someone) and high critical damage and a good critical rate (all my shots are critical when not facing a REALLY full CR backline)

2. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Call of Ww, is that a UQ stone? What i know, there's only Wind Caller exist as striker stone in WW(?)

If WC is what you supposed to mean, i would recommend that, since you already sure that you'll crit in every shot, dribble help you more than another crit.
    Adding dribble can streghten your crit, and guarentee big amount of raw damage if you dont crit at all. Since your Shanti's pen stat can easily 100%, you don't need to wory you raw damage, and crit just an addition.
    WC have one more good stat for a striker who can reach 100% pen. Is "inflict more damage to goalkeeper" stat.

So can negate the enemy gk plus adding more damage to them. Sounds interesting? Believe me, dribble, pen and this adding damage to goalie stat is best friends. Having them and two red crit damage stone, can mess up any Gk, or at least most of Gk's.

All you need then, just some crit boost from Evelyn, and you're done with your frontline, easy play.

Edit:
    Why we're not supposed to depending on crit so much?
    Maybe you ask, why not SHoT, why Wind Caller?
    In higher rank of Galaxy league, you'll find such opponent that use Kirna, Presty and Friends. They hard to get crit, if well built. CR backline can be so frustating. Adding more penetration stats, coupled with high attack power and dribble having better durability rather than depending on RNG to crits. Your winning is guarented more. Not to mention player with high crit rate such as Will I Am or Vonchi, other mid tier like Shanti is harder to crit in most of time.

If you planned to use crit and crit damage, its fine. Its just matter of different gameplay and strategy of different people anyway.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Johny Sama likes this.
  3. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Oh thanks a lot, you explained everything i wanted to know, also sorry for the mistake about the stone name, i don't play in English for a long time so i just try to figure the stone names translation when i put then in there, except the ones i used before those i already know the name.

4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    No problem. Discussion is fun anyway.